Why do they pause the action for groin shots?

Wouldn't expect a McGooby fanboy to comprehend what taking a shot to the nuts feels like

Asians have little pricks....Even with what would seem like a direct strike, you could still be off target.

won't doing that just make them infertile and/or shatter their pubic bone?

It's because people who fight in the UFC for a living,have balls of steel.They stop the action to check if the other guy broke his foot.

LMAO wtf.... the scene where there is like 3 of them punching themselves in the nuts and the battering ram they built for hitting their nuts made me lose it.

Asians have little pricks....Even with what would seem like a direct strike, you could still be off target.

Not by much, and there's still some big Asian ones out there.

penis-size-chart-by-ethnicity-29090-1240152169-4.jpg

How did they get anyone with a small dick to agree to be measured for this analysis?

That's a good question. I bet you could find the study and look at the method section of their research paper. They always describe in detail how they take measurements in scientific studies. I don't really care enough to check it out, though.

What is the reason of damaging your crotch? This is new children prevention program in China?

Woman confirmed.

It isn't the prick that can be almost debilitating from a groin strike.

Back