Clear angle of the punch that stumbled Travis

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

Anyone who claims it was a phantom punch

doesn't know what they're watching.

Who's claiming it was a phantom punch?

Anyone who ACTUALLY caught the fight KNOWS that myth only lasted for all of 2 minutes till they showed the replay.

/THREAD

haha, I'm betting there will STILL be some folks who will claim he hit nothing but air.

Some folks only see what they WANT to see.

I missed it in real time and on a few of the replays but I clearly saw it land after they showed a few of the other angles, those are usually some of the best punches landed, the ones you can barely see happen at all, the ones that come from weird angles or awkward positions, similar to the elbow Felder landed to his opponents nose, I didn't see that in real time but the replay it looked brutal.

Phantom punch lol. All I could think of listening to the post fight speech was Tim Dog hahah.

I missed it in real time and on a few of the replays but I clearly saw it land after they showed a few of the other angles, those are usually some of the best punches landed, the ones you can barely see happen at all, the ones that come from weird angles or awkward positions, similar to the elbow Felder landed to his opponents nose, I didn't see that in real time but the replay it looked brutal.
And it's kinda sorta why fighters rarely cite KO punches as the ones that hurt the most. Number one they don't see it coming and number two their brains lose the memory as soon as soon as the lights go out.

There was an angle it looked like it didn't connect but when they showed the replay you saw Travis's head move when it hit him

The people claiming that it didn't hit didn't pay attention to the broadcast. They showed the good angle for at least ten minutes. They're also the same people who didn't listen to the commentary and was asking how the two Zahabis were related. They sad it a thousand times!

Back