Econoreem vs Disgruntled Hunto

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Who do you favor in this one? It seems like Reem should be able to control the distance and outstrike Hunt or maybe he will try to take Hunt down and submit him. Is this a bad match up for Hunt?

I dunno, Reem beat him once before but he can also win or lose against literally anybody

Econoreem just suffered a humiliating loss in front of Valentijn, My theory says he hasn't recovered from that trauma yet. Working so hard to get that title shot & then get crushed in such a humiliating manner might have left some deep scar in his mind.

I think Reem will try to keep his distance but eventually will get caught by Hunt and get knocked out.

I honestly think hunt beats him. He only needs that one huge shot and he'll eventually lung in and catch him. Econoreem can only run for so long

Overeem is going to win this fight , unless Hunt is able to close the distance and land a clean shot. I see overeem utilizing the reach advantage

Econoreem by knee to the chin.

Who do you favor in this one? It seems like Reem should be able to control the distance and outstrike Hunt or maybe he will try to take Hunt down and submit him. Is this a bad match up for Hunt?
No. Overeem has no chin. (Did he ever have one?) Hunt needs one shot and his ground game is underrated these days.

Reem will look great till the moment he loses.

It all comes down to whether or not Hunto can deliver his one big punch. If he can, he wins. If not, Overeem cruises to a UD.

I lol'd at the title. Good job.

Overeem will likely look for the takedown like he did in the first fight.

If Mark Hunt comes into this fight hungry...

It would be a disaster if hunt won.
If Reem wins I hope someone trolls hunt and says that Reem tested positive for something just to see his unproportionate reactions

I don't know if Hunt even wants it anymore.

hoping hunt takes this, econoreem is so lame

I hope Overeem KO'S Hunt then pisses hot. Hunt would come unglued. Suing folks and making an ass of himself on social media again.

Back