Kyoji Horiguchi is now with Rizin.

<GinJuice>
Awesome news.

I hope Rizin continues to grow.

The one good thing coming out of all these great fighters leaving/being cut is it makes overall mma much stronger and orgs far better.

<GinJuice>
Awesome news.

I hope Rizin continues to grow.

The one good thing coming out of all these great fighters leaving/being cut is it makes overall mma much stronger and orgs far better.

Word

Horiguchi vs Gabi Garcia
Make it happen Sakakiraba!

Makes sense. UFC is stupid to get rid of him, but now he can go make dat Rizin money and never have to wear those shitty Reebok kits ever again

Oh yeah!- Cant wait for Horiguchi vs ........

<{vega}>

The UFC is falling apart, one fighter at a time.

Just let another top contender go.

For NO apparent reason.

Well I hope he stands to make some money there.

Fucking disgraceful that the UFC got rid of this guy

Well they signed two new prospects recently at FW from Russia and US, one guy 12-0 and other one 13-0, Bibulatov is the #1 ranked FW in Europe

Good signing for Rizin.

Great. He will run through everyone there.

Kyoji is IMO the #2 FLW in the planet. I would bet on him against Joseph Benavidez and Cejudo. But hey, I suck at betting.

What does this say about the UFC and it's relationship with Japanese MMA? They just let go of Japan's number 1 fighter who's a young knockout artist because they didn't want to pay him? He's 7-1 in the UFC.

Good. He can continue to avoid top 10 fighters and maybe make a few dollars more without having to get his ass beat by DJ.

Great news. It means I won't have to watch anymore Horiguchi fights in the UFC.

<{vega}>

Exactly. How many organizations are they gonna have to beg to loan them someone for him to fight?

<{vega}>
there are some interesting fights to be made in Japan. Rizin can always use guys from other orgs and there are plenty of up and coming Japanese fighters at 125. Btw its not like the 125 division in the ufc is stacked with elite fighters either. Look at who he fought over there, with the exception of a few its not like the level of competition was that much better then what he can potentionally face in Japan.

Rizin made a great move by signing him and i am looking forward to seeing him compete in the ring.

Back