Travis Browne's Domestic Abuse Discussion

bbandito925

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I have been a big fan of Derrick Lewis after his Gonzaga fight.
But I also have been a fan of Browne for a long time.

A lot of people hate Travis Browne because of the Domestic Abuse Scandal.
However, Travis was never found guilty of the abuse.
The UFC conducted its own independent investigation on the matter and they found Browne innocent. If he wasn't innocent, I dont think the UFC would allow him to fight for their organization any longer. Because if it was true, it would hurt the UFC's reputation tremendously.
Also if it was true, Travis Browne would most likely have done jail time.

So my question is, why are you guys so sure that Travis did this?

These people beat up other human beings for a living....that is all.

It is a vicious circle. It is easy to ruin someone's life with false allegations. There were also sooo many women who were too scared / bullied to be able to find strength to pay the abuser back. We will never ever know for sure (unless maybe one party decides to speak the truth and confess). Travis doesn't strike me as a guy who would ever use violence during an argument with anyone. But that's just an opinion. He could be guilty for all I know.

The UFC conducted its own independent investigation on the matter and they found Browne innocent. If he wasn't innocent, I dont think the UFC would allow him to fight for their organization any longer. Because if it was true, it would hurt the UFC's reputation tremendously.

Glad you bring it up............imo TBrowne is guilty as hell....... 1. he is an adulterer, 2. where there is smoke there is fire. 3. Heard before rrousey TB was a playa. 4. He has NO Honor... FUK him and I am glad he got beat down. He did Not hurt the Black Beast other than the BB had to take a wicked dump and couldn't take a gut shot...lol. again Fuk Browne

jenna-pic.0.jpg

She could be making it up, but I say that it's very unlikely.

5838934_jenna-webb-rips-ronda-rousey-for-dating_b0a4405a_m.jpg

So the wife beat herself up and posted the pictures (black eyes and all) on the internet to frame him?

Glad you bring it up............imo TBrowne is guilty as hell....... 1. he is an adulterer, 2. where there is smoke there is fire. 3. Heard before rrousey TB was a playa. 4. He has NO Honor... FUK him and I am glad he got beat down. He did Not hurt the Black Beast other than the BB had to take a wicked dump and couldn't take a gut shot...lol. again Fuk Browne
What do you think of yellow as a color?

jenna-pic.0.jpg

She could be making it up, but I say that it's very unlikely.

A pimple and a couple of bruises?

LOL I'm pretty sure even 1-5 Hapa Browne would do a little better than that.

Ironically his ex ONLY posted this after she found out the news that he was dating Honda.

Idk seems fishy m8
{<huh!}>
{<huh!}>
{<huh!}>

I'm inclined to believe her because it makes me feel better about myself when I see famous people fuck up.

Ironically his ex ONLY posted this after she found out the news that he was dating Honda.

Idk seems fishy m8
{<huh!}>
{<huh!}>
{<huh!}>

You can't see the remnants of eccyhymosis on her eye and arms?

Idk seems fishy m8
{<huh!}>
{<huh!}>
{<huh!}>
It could very well be all bullshit, but those bruises are more than just a little pimple etc.

Her whole tricep is bruised, her knee looks like Edson Barboza has been kicking it.

I don't tend to jump to conclusions, but this evidence is pretty astounding.

dog, you can't say that.
if i woman accuses you of rape today, there would be a lot of smoke, but no fire.

Did his ex post the pics of the bruised before or after she got cucked and homewrecked by ronda?

Back