Lewis vs. Lesnar - Who Was More Entertaining On The Mic?

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think its close as there were times when Lesnar could be pretty bad on the mic. In fact, by the (much higher) standards pro wrestling expects of pro wrestlers, Lesnar is considered to be so poor on the mic that they fired a man (Paul Heyman) just to speak for Brock! Yet in The UFC he was considered one of the most interesting/entertaining guys on the mic The one time he was exceptional and very memorable is in his post UFC 100 main event interview. He was controversial, edgy, and funny. He also spoke clearly enough that the crowd could easily understand him. I believe part of the reason for last night's crowd's near silence after the Lewis post fight interview was because they couldn't understand what he was trying to say because his enunciation was so poor.

Despite some obvious weaknesses Lewis needs to work on, I believe he has the potential to become the most popular Heavyweight since Brock Lesnar. He's funny, he's controversial, and he can back up his words in his fights.

i'm gonna drink a coors light get on my wife and god bless god

Lewis' post fight interview was great, that said it doesn't top a rock Lesnar at UFC 100 Coors lite horseshoe up his ass get on top of my wife tonight drooling interview.

Lewis, he mentioned too much poop and having sex. Or something.

Calling out a woman beater (alleged) and taking a jab at his girl is way funnier than calling out a sponsor and informing us that you'll be "laying" on your wife. Prefacing it with toilet humor is just icing on the cake. War Lewis.

"Go ahead keep booing I love it!"

"I told that guy he had a horseshoe up his ***... SO I TOOK IT OUT AND BEAT HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH IT WOOOOOOO!"

UFC100-LesnarMir-12.gif~c200

lol surely the only way this is even close is because Sherdogs groupie mentality always seems to go with the flavor of the month, but the post Fight interviews aren't even close.

Brock is the UFC Post Fight interview GOAT.
bork1}bork1}bork1}

Lewis is funny, but his delivery sucks so I would have to go with Brock.

Definitely Brock...

His was cocky, confident and just straight up funny trash talking.

Lewis was funny albeit semi-retarded. He came off like a giant man-child.

"I gotta poo poo"

Back