Nick and Nate with the GOAT

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can see the hespect.

2e317f2a3c35ef295606f7625a92cefd.png

I'd pay top dollar to see a nick and nate vs fedor and aleks MMA tag team match.

Certainly an interesting method of cutting weight shown by Nate - The removal of arms.

You must be the nicest guy in the world if these two thugs respect you

Conor isn't even top 10 yet.

First 2 weight champion at the same time at 27 years old.

Spectacular fights and warrior spirit.

High level boxing and incredible kicking ability for a boxing based fighter.

Incredible aura and charisma.

Global phenomenon with 10 million followers on Intagram.

Conu's retirement tweet had more retweets than Kobe's retirement tweet.

Predicted his rise and domination in the sport.

Made bum ass MMA fighters throw away their tapout skull shirts and put on a tailored suit.

Most notorious fighter in the sport. Loved by many. Hated by more. Watched by all.

Id say Conu is one of the GOATs.

Crazy how small Fedor actually is.

Crazy how he was so dominant with that chubby frame of his. GOAT.

Made bum ass MMA fighters throw away their tapout skull shirts and put on a tailored suit.

Most notorious fighter in the sport. Loved by many. Hated by more. Watched by all.

Only two of those points are anything to do with his ability as Martial Artist.

First 2 weight champion at the same time at 27 years old. -> Great achievement but the UFC set this up for him.

Spectacular fights and warrior spirit. -> True but the same goes for the real GOATs already

High level boxing and incredible kicking ability for a boxing based fighter. -> True on the boxing, kicks are not incredible.

Incredible aura and charisma. -> Nothing to do with how good a fighter you are.

Global phenomenon with 10 million followers on Intagram. -> Nothing to do with GOAT status

Conu's retirement tweet had more retweets than Kobe's retirement tweet. -> Nothing to do with GOAT status

Predicted his rise and domination in the sport. -> I remember when he smashed Diaz and choked him out...

Made bum ass MMA fighters throw away their tapout skull shirts and put on a tailored suit. -> Nothing to do with GOAT status.

Most notorious fighter in the sport. Loved by many. Hated by more. Watched by all. -> Meh.

He can become one of the GOATs by rattling off more fights.

I saw that warrior spirit when from as you sad "high level boxing" went to panic wrestler mode
giphy.gif

Incredible kicking ability? <36>

Incredible douchiness thats for sure. Yea that charisma of a local cholo gangster who got some money in his hands and thinks he is businessman now.
hqdefault.jpg

Also he got pecker problems and he probably use this. He is probably most unsecure fighter in the universe.
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

I forgot that instagram followers are determinant of success. Plastic hoes got more followers than him.

https://www.instagram.com/hudabeauty/

Oh the tweeter thing. Very important.

Those predictions where probably the funniest thing that flew out of his mouth but only first three times.

If we talk about tailor made... Conu as you call him had few opponents that were tailor made for him. Alvarez was perfect fight. Siver was perfect fight, Poirier which defense is non existant. For me his best win is Max Holloway and Holloway was 13 years old back then?

Good fighter with nice precision. He is far from good boxer. KJ Noons would make him cry probably like a little baby.

Anyway. I will watch, he is champion. I watch every championship fight.

If we talk about newer faces in the sport...Jones is goat. He cleaned whole division of super killers like it was easy thing to do. Only Alex gave him any problems and Alex was perfect counter for his abilities and he still got the decision. Yea i know many people think Alex won, i will not argue with that. Its just a history, we cant change it now with<JonesLaugh> arguing who won.

Back