Women commentators?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think it would be a nice touch. I would really like to have Nunes and Cyborg in there for a fight night. Might attract some more women viewers.

I think it would be a nice touch. I would really like to have Nunes and Cyborg in there for a fight night. Might attract some more women viewers.
When other sports have tried it I've hated it. Doesn't seem right. In saying that I think misshapen has good insights and her analysis work isn't too bad. I wouldn't mind her being part of a 3 member commentary team for women's fights.

I also would watch Megan Olivi talk about just about anything!

If they do it atleast have someone who doesnt have broken english. Tate would be a good option.

I remember listening to Gina Carano do guest commentary on the prelims of an EliteXC card. Turns out she's dumb as a truck, hands down worse commentary I ever heard

That's not to say I wouldn't listen to any other, I'm down for whoever, just not that tit again

Miesha is quite a good commentator. Calm and her voice is not too shrill or high, decent insight.
Kedzie is annoying

those are the main two I can think of off the top of my head. Miesha wouldn't be a bad choice to throw in the booth every now and then IMO

maidens.png

I wouldn't mind Tate commentating. Someone who I think would turn out to be a good commentator is Raquel Pennington.

Other than Miesha i don't see any other women as good candidates for the job.She combines acceptable levels of attractiveness with relevance to the sport and a functioning brain.

Keyword "watch".

If I can't see that face I can't fap. If I can't fap I couldn't care less.
She'd only get the gig if a "Megan cam" was implemented.

If her manlet husband has an issue I don't care I'd drop kick him over the fence. She needs a real man.

She'd only get the gig if a "Megan cam" was implemented.

If her manlet husband has an issue I don't care I'd drop kick him over the fence. She needs a real man.

I'd pair her with Katie Nolan and every hour there's a kiss cam and they have to make out for 2 minutes.

Yeah I expected people to react like that. She's my favourite WMMA fighter and I think that she is a pretty good speaker. Def would be better than most WMMA fighters in the booth.

Also, glad to see you didn't actually retire. Even if you annoy me sometimes, you are one of the more reasonable and entertaining Conor fans, unlike those nuthuggers.

Last edited:
I'd pair her with Katie Nolan and every hour there's a kiss cam and they have to make out for 2 minutes.
<{anton}>

I'm drafting a letter to WME now.

5mins with a minute rest between rounds whenever court McGee fights.

Yeah I expected people to react like that. She's my favourite WMMA fighter and I think that she is a pretty good speaker. Def would be better than most WMMA fighters in the booth.

Also, glad to see you didn't actually retire. Even if you annoy me sometimes, you are one of the more reasonable and entartaining Conor fans, unlike those nuthuggers.
XXp00PVOcWOC64Jlf5e2pQOuoZGiq5kHy4KoBwhj-SpOfg5MeTvg_N_u-LwNC969fDhNCWE-=w595-h247-nc

Back