Bec Rawlings starts a fundraiser for surgery!!

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

With the caption "Torn labrums are a bitch & insurance doesn't cover PRP if you wanna help out the links in my bio". She needs $2000.....2000....wow.

Yeah I know alot of y'all on here hate her probably cuz of the ultimate fighter season, I don't dislike her for some reason I find her kinda attractive must be the tatts lol but you gotta admit this is insane that she can't get them to pay her for this.

Although I remember hearing on a podcast somewhere (I believe it was aljo sterling on MMA Hour) the UFC covers any medical expenses 30 days after your fight. She last fought on Feb 5th in a losing effort vs Tecia Torres which was 2 weeks ago

This doesn't sound right. $2000 would barely cover anesthesia. It cost more like 15-40k for it here in the US. Wouldn't it cost even more in Australia?

Last edited:
I thought the UFC insurance covers that kind of thing. Also it's ridiculous that a UFC fighter can't afford a 2000$ surgery

I mean like yeah I didn't dislike her from tuf really, but I sure do dislike her for being so fucking poor!

Quick, donate! There's a mediocre strawweight somewhere who needs a win!

This doesn't sound right. $2000 would barely cover anesthesia. It cost more like 15-40k for it here in the US. Wouldn't it cost even more in Australia?
We have great health care over here and don't fuck our citizens over.

I'd give her a buck for each nude she sends. Think she'd be up for that?

If it turned out she had a cancer of some kind and needed treatment, I'd understand this. But it's because her shoulder is sore.
There are people and kids all over the world that cannot afford life saving treatment, but this fucking hump needs surgery on her shoulder so she can continue being a mediocre fighter for a few more years.

Fuck her

I don't have any money to donate but if there's a like or thumb up button on that page I'll press it to show my support. I'm such an amazing human being omg.

There is no definitive evidence that PRP treatment works. Probably that's the reason insurance doesn't cover it.

If it turned out she had a cancer of some kind and needed treatment, I'd understand this. But it's because her shoulder is sore.
There are people and kids all over the world that cannot afford life saving treatment, but this fucking hump needs surgery on her shoulder so she can continue being a mediocre fighter for a few more years.

Fuck her

An injured labrum is not a "sore shoulder" you fucking retard. She wants to continue making a living how horrible of her let alone the issues in everyday life she could have if the injury is really bad

With the caption "Torn labrums are a bitch & insurance doesn't cover PRP if you wanna help out the links in my bio". She needs $2000.....2000....wow.

Yeah I know alot of y'all on here hate her probably cuz of the ultimate fighter season, I don't dislike her for some reason I find her kinda attractive must be the tatts lol but you gotta admit this is insane that she can't get them to pay her for this.

Although I remember hearing on a podcast somewhere (I believe it was aljo sterling on MMA Hour) the UFC covers any medical expenses 30 days after your fight. She last fought on Feb 5th in a losing effort vs Tecia Torres which was 2 weeks ago

PRP therapy is not surgery. Sometimes its used in place of surgery or to help with healing and recovery time after surgery. Its were they take your own blood and spin in it in some type of centrifuge machine that drastically concentrates and increases the platelate count. Then inject it into the injury. The increased platlete count promotes healing and growth a lot quicker. Its like a legal very poor man's version of stem cells.

Insurance does not cover this because some studies show it may not be as beneficial in some people supposedly. I was talked out of it by a surgeon and my PT a few years ago. They claimed it wasnt worth the money out of pocket yet. I wish i did it though.

Some times there comes a point in life where you say "you know what...that was fun. I gave it my all but I got my head kicked off by a dancing with the stars contestant and I'm just not that good. Maybe I should quit and work at the registers of a grocery store where I'll earn more money"

Why cough up money to a fighter that has hideous expensive tattoos and recently got a boob job? I don't give a shit if she gets the surgery or not because I don't give a shit about her fights.

An injured labrum is not a "sore shoulder" you fucking retard. She wants to continue making a living how horrible of her let alone the issues in everyday life she could have if the injury is really bad

IMG_6509.PNG

She can afford it bro.

Some times there comes a point in life where you say "you know what...that was fun. I gave it my all but I got my head kicked off by a dancing with the stars contestant and I'm just not that good. Maybe I should quit and work at the registers of a grocery store where I'll earn more money"

Why cough up money to a fighter that has hideous expensive tattoos and recently got a boob job? I don't give a shit if she gets the surgery or not because I don't give a shit about her fights.
I feel the same way SherBRO

I got bad news for you (I mean, it may not be bad it might be a relief) but if you find bec hot you may be gay TS
Gayest post on sherdog? i know for a fact that u are 100 % virgin lol

Back