Is it me or did Ronda and Travis's relationship destroy their careers?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
It seems like both were unstoppable until they got together ... now they can't win a fight to save their lives

:eek:

It was Edmond that destroyed their careers

Wasn't Edmond with them when they were good???

The only thing that changed is they fell in love and love destroys careers

l8wtmGT.png

"It's just Another Love TKO" -Teddy Pendergrass

amanda-nunes-ronda-rousey.jpg
643015800-ufc-fight-night-lewis-v-browne-850x560.jpg

It's called Karma, so called family man beats fuck out of his wife and then cheats on her with someone who acted like a friend to the family. They deserve each other.

Ronda got figured out and never changed.

Browne changed his game plan and became a HW Ronda.

Either way, its all Ed's fault but at least he hangs on to them long enough to tuck them in once they get knocked out.

Interesting theory... it might be that or it could be the Edmond factor. Also possible it has to do with both of them touching Schaub... who knows for sure

It seems like both were unstoppable until they got together ... now they can't win a fight to save their lives

:eek:
Sometimes karma will pair two schlubs together to save time. Like a two birds one stone kinda thing.

217!!! 418!!! 92615!!!!

I'm sure when he was yelling those random numbers at rousey she saw this in her head while getting constantly punched

Numbers.jpg

Is it just me, or did their failing careers actually enhance their relationship? Now they can be weirdos together.

I don't think he was that good to begin with. His best victory was of the flukie variety. Against Overeem, he was thoroughly outclassed and almost finished.

Back