Derrick Lewis 'I Thank the Referee Because I Wanted to Punish that Wife Beater'

Holy shit. I'll never again put a hand on my wife.

He's funny, comes to fight, has good morals.

I'm a fan of the BB.

Is it just me or does that belt look really small in his huge hands?

It's like the opposite of what happens when my girlfriend holds my penis.

Didn't he serve time for assaulting someone? Travis never had anything come of his case because it most likely never happened

smh @ this domestic abuse shaming.

One of the best post fight interviews in a while!

emotanormalbez.gif

We should get Lewis a Sherdog account so he can come here and shit on every other fighter. Mods can't ban him cause he's a pro fighter. Would be epic!

"I hate throwing jabs." <{MindBrown}><JerryWWF><{cruzshake}><{CMPALM}><{hughesimpress}>

he said once his dad tried to put hands on his mom once and they left home after that.

that must really put him in a bad mood. He woulda killed Browne if Yamasaki was a sherdogger

Holy shit. I'll never again put a hand on my wife.

He's funny, comes to fight, has good morals.

I'm a fan of the BB.

stunned silence
<24>

Didn't he serve time for assaulting someone? Travis never had anything come of his case because it most likely never happened

smh @ this domestic abuse shaming.

BB took Travis soul, bad

defamation of character lawsuit maybe coming Deick's way?

I mean Travis was never guilty of that stuff in any court of law anywhere in the world, there is no other proof of him doing that, so he better watch his mouth.

But on the other way it might be kind of a pussy and gay - REACTION to hire lawyers and start crazy lawsuits for that?

I mean Travis was never guilty of that stuff in any court of law anywhere in the world, there is no other proof of him doing that, so he better watch his mouth.

But on the other way it might be kind of a pussy and gay - REACTION to hire lawyers and start crazy lawsuits for that?
What professional fighter starts a law suit... that would be pure pussy.

Travis spoke shit after he KO's people so suck shit to him.

Fuck him

shut up Travis Browne

That statement made me a fan of him immediately.
Mongoloid wife beater<mma2>

Back