Which fighter has taken the most souls?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aldo, Chad Mendes, Eddie Alvarez.

Conor took their soul to Hades and they are now a lifeless walking corpse. Is Conor the Tsang Tsung of the UFC?

Nate Diaz refuses to fight anyone but Conor now, begging for his soul back.

Rumble Johnson has stolen a few souls in his time...

anthony_johnson_tommy_speer.gif

Anthony%2BJohnson%2BHead%2BKick%2BKnockout%2BKevin%2BBurns%2BTUF%2B8%2BFinale.gif

Anthony+Johnson+Destroys+Antonio+Rogerio+Nogueira+UFC+on+Fox+12.gif

5_Anthony_Johnson_vs._D.J._Linderman_2.gif

RUM.gif

johnson-kd-cormier.gif

2.gif

20pvwvs.jpg

ufc-ko-4-1.gif

gus%2B2.gif

tumblr_nu8soxZnuD1tugoyjo1_400.gif

original

Conor took their soul to Hades and they are now a lifeless walking corpse. Is Conor the Tsang Tsung of the UFC?

Its Shang Tsung you heathen

Your username says it all.

Aldo did a great comeback against Edgar.
His soul is fine.
I would say Robbie. He really did a number on Hendricks and Condit with those split decision wins.

The only right answer is Fedor.

Overall it's gotta be Brandon Schaub right? He has a successful podcast he puts out a few times a week and he says some of the most unbelievably braindead stuff you could imagine. I think more souls have died altogether hearing that retardation than any fighter has taken in the ring

Rumble took Gus's and Glover's soul.

Holly took Hondas with a kick to the neck.

The Chris took Anderson Silva's soul.

<{cruzshake}>

Nate wants Conor and only Conor because it's the money fight. Literally everybody wants to fight Conor fight now, even middleweights want that fight.

Also, they're 1-1, so it only makes sense for it to happen one more time. He's so desperately trying to get his soul back.. even though the fight ended with him top position after clearly winning the round. Get fucking real, idiot.

You're almost as bad as @reckufssa. You're not quite on his level yet, but I'm sure we'll find out in a few more weeks.

Jones. Look at the before and after career trajectories of most of his opponents except for DC. I mean, rampage and Glover still claim to be suffering from what he did to them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back