Was Lord Edmund Targaryen in Travis' corner ?

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I did not see Edmund yesterday. The brilliant MMA strategist knew that Travis was a losing horse, and chose to distance himself from Browne.

Ruthless from Edmund's behalf, but you don't get to where he's at in life by being a good guy.

I think Edmund just ruins everything he touches - Jake went downhill as well and tried to get his mojo back at KINGZ but the Edmund influence is too strong.

He was definitely in the crowd. All I could hear towards the end of the fight was..

"HEAD MOVEMENT, HEAD MOVEMENT, CLINCH, CLINCH, CLINCHHHH"

"NO NO NOOO"

I don't think we'll be seeing Edmond anytime soon. Does he even have any ufc fighter left to train?

I presume it was due to the event being held in Canada, and Edmond's ability to travel across the border? For what it's worth, Travis himself debunked the reports that he'd left Edmond and that he'd still be in his corner. Although, how Travis described it makes it seem a strange situation at the very least.

Browne thought he could handle the beast without the helping hand of Edmund.
Take a good goddamn look what happened<mma1>

I must say, Edmond has upped his game in recent years. It used to be all about the jab a few years back. He has elevated his game another level to being a defensive strategist. I honestly believe he could give Mayweather a run for his money.

Last edited:
The Armenian Seagal wouldn't have helped.

Whether Lewis was legitimately hurt, or needed to shit, he was docile in r1.

In r2, he listened to his corner and got in the face of Browne who responded by just covering up.

It would have been hilarious if Lewis would have pooped on Browne while he was on top of him, though.

If you play turn it up right before the fight ends, you can hear him saying "Great work champ."

Back