Why Yamasuckit let Derrick keep punching Travis right in the nose...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
For $1000... but really...

...there's no bell Yamasuckit that tells you to stop the punches to the face after a KO. I guess Derrick got to bust a nut again by watching another guy go unconscious before his eyes. What a drug.

I guess that's why this mma sport is blooty dangerous, cuz refs can't put a finger on stopping a fight too early or too late. Travis couldn't defend himself at the end and that's why the ref is there to prevent that... if I were Travis, I'd punch Yamasuckit 3X in the nose one day and say I mistook you for someone else who likes making heart shapes with their effeminate hands ... shit happens.

N.b. all female abuse charities should elect Derrick as their poster boy :D

Last edited:
jYVioM7.gif

Watching the Beast land those 2 or 3 extra punches I had the "face the pain" UFC intro song playing in my head.

Kawasaki doesn't like women beaters. So he let it go a few seconds longer.

Woman beater got to taste his own medicine by the hands of the beast<This7>

Travis took two xtra punches big whoop. Glad Travis got thumped

What if his ex wife went at him first and he just laid the smackdown on her to put her in her place for trying to hit a man ?

<4>

For some reason, Yamasaki's incompetence has gone under the radar for a long time. Athletic commissions are government ran, so that may explain why he still has a job.

I was all like ... " hey what the fuck ref thats way to la...t....e.... oh.... its travis browne... fuck it"

Back