Why would the black Beast cut to 262lbs?

JUST BLEED GOD

Judging
Banned
Reaction score
Stann repeatedly exaggerated Lewis's size and accomplishments throughout the broadcast "all wins by ko!"

Why would he cut 4 more pounds than necessary?

Why does the UFC not only exaggerate but flat out lie about every fighters size, weight and accomplishments?

It's getting stupid.

Stann also dwarfs most fighters despite only being 6'1" himself, the lies gotta stop.

Water weight comes off fast when you're bigger, i doubt he cut to 262 on purpose. Probably just happened to end up on that weight after the cut and wasn't weighing himself for every pound.

Water weight comes off fast when you're bigger, i doubt he cut to 262 on purpose. Probably just happened to end up on that weight after the cut and wasn't weighing himself for every pound.
I doubt it. The dude was barely bigger than Stann in a suit.

You don't just "accidentally " cut 2kg extra

Is it that hard to believe? I go to sleep 175 lbs and wake up at 170 all the time.

He took a dump before the weigh in. Black beast gotta poo poo.

When they say he walks around "280lbs" it's not like he's cutting 15-20lbs of water weight, he walks around 280, starts camp 280 and burns fat, gets down to 265lbs and maybe skips a meal or so before weigh ins. I seriously doubt he's cutting much, if any water weight at all. If he is, that's idiotic.

When they say he walks around "280lbs" it's not like he's cutting 15-20lbs of water weight, he walks around 280, starts camp 280 and burns fat, gets down to 265lbs and maybe skips a meal or so before weigh ins. I seriously doubt he's cutting much, if any water weight at all. If he is, that's idiotic.
I doubt it as well.

Stann and his new boy were constantly saying there's a lot more than 265lbs on top of Travis though.

They got a truth problem and size fetishises.

He did it because he knew some asshole on Sherdog, would be triggered. And start a lame fuckin thread about it.

That's some serious next level trolling, by Lewis.

Just 2 weeks or so ago Dana was telling us there never had a hw champ that as big as 255lb Ngannou

Brock

Carwin

Timmay

I didn't even know that Black Beast cut water weight. But at that size it comes out much faster and can vary more greatly

Probably because of all the sex he's been getting

From all the sex he been gettin. Burnin them excess calories ya dig?

Idk about all the weight issues butt TS does have a point in regards to exaggerations in height. Stann is usually taller than every fighter he interviews despite some fighters being listed as taller than Stan. Yes I know Stan is wearing shoes, still exaggerated heights

Just 2 weeks or so ago Dana was telling us there never had a hw champ that as big as 255lb Ngannou

Brock

Carwin

Timmay

Overeem was visibly bigger than N'Gannou when he first came to the UFC, and far more skilled than N'Gannou will ever dream of being. Dana says things to hype and promote, they are often stupid and wrong but MMA fans listen and believe him.

Overeem was visibly bigger than N'Gannou when he first came to the UFC, and far more skilled than N'Gannou will ever dream of being. Dana says things to hype and promote, they are often stupid and wrong but MMA fans listen and believe him.
And Stann mentioned his hand size often, even holding them up in the post fight

Size queen lol

Stann repeatedly exaggerated Lewis's size and accomplishments throughout the broadcast "all wins by ko!"

Why would he cut 4 more pounds than necessary?

Why does the UFC not only exaggerate but flat out lie about every fighters size, weight and accomplishments?

It's getting stupid.

Stann also dwarfs most fighters despite only being 6'1" himself, the lies gotta stop.

Lol.. he is a HW my man and if he doesn't cut extreme then stuff like overshooting can easily happen.

He clearly isn't much over the limit he can be in the 270-280 range.. and for a HW that is missing a meal, taking a dump and sauna's his ass off something like 15 lbs isn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

The really big ones cut like 25-30 lbs and then you will be extra careful and come in on that 265 mark.

But he is a fat 265'er he ain't in proper shape at that weight in reality he would be like 240 in shape with little fat on him.. instead he is 275-280 with a lot of fat.

He probably gets to 300+ when he walks around with no fight booked.

I doubt it. The dude was barely bigger than Stann in a suit.

You don't just "accidentally " cut 2kg extra

Camera angles, proximity, shoes, hair size, posture.. etc don't make any mistake Black Beast is way thicker and bigger then him.

Plus this is retired Stann he can easily be 230 lbs himself in this current time.

I'm also a big guy and I fluctuate with my weight so easily the 2 kg you said can be a difference from 3 days for me like seriously just depending on what activity and food habits I have.

If you put my big ass in a sauna you will be amazed on how much I can lose in a 30 minute session and I'm not even going hard core weight cut mode like this people do.

Back