Am i a sh*tty person

Bluntforce420

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I dont know these fighters personally so when im watching a fight, i want to know the ref stopped it only cuz the fight was 100% over. I thought it was a good stoppage and im glad he let it go as long as he did. Would no doubt rather see a late stoppage, than an early stoppage

#ThanksMario

I dont know these fighters personally so when im watching a fight, i want to know the ref stopped it only cuz the fight was 100% over. I thought it was a good stoppage and im glad he let it go as long as he did. Would no doubt rather see a late stoppage, than an early stoppage

#ThanksMario

No more stoppages bro

Trumps America now boys!

lol1.gif

unless hes out cold dont stop it

let the corner throw in the towel if they have to

I'd rather see a good stoppage than either a late or early one

rly makes u think
I think we all would, but it's a fine line. Not an easy call to make in a lot of situations.

I wanted the fight to be stopped not because Mr Browne was taking punishment, but because I wanted Mr Lewis to win. I found it inexplicably satisfying to watch Mr Browne get pummeled and lose yet again.

A lot of people here brought this on themselves when you think about it.

If you're going to get all up in arms every time a fight's stopped while the fighter's still conscious and moving, then when it goes too far the other way don't get all shocked. Especially when DURING THE FIGHT the fighter in question is literally ORDERING the ref not to stop it.

My personal philosophy has always been: if you don't want it stopped, then don't get dropped.

And there should be no more submission tapouts. That's bitch shit.

Stop the fight when the guy is choked unconscious or the limb is snapped.

Ive said this a few times this night (check post history). Perfect stoppage is ideal. But gimme late stoppages over early stoppages any day of the week. Peel em off the canvas. If im shitty for thinking that, I dont care. Im wasted when I watch UFC (I dont sip on IPA's contemplating strategy) so I just want people to be friggin bodied up bruh

And there should be no more submission tapouts. That's bitch shit.

Stop the fight when the guy is choked unconscious or the limb is snapped.
Everyone has the right to tapout at anytime

Dont be a sarcastic dick about it, just say yes you are a shitty person

Ive said this a few times this night. Perfect stoppage is ideal. But gimme late stoppages over early stoppages any day of the week. Peel em off the canvas. If im shitty for thinking that, I dont care. Im wasting when I watch UFC (I dont sip on IPA's contemplating strategy) so I just want people to be friggin bodied up bruh

Bingo. Dont waste my time if i gotta wonder if the fight was really over and if the right guy won

Some refs would of stepped in when Lewis backed up to the cage with stomach pain, that would of been shitty

Bingo. Dont waste my time if i gotta wonder if the fight was really over and if the right guy won

Some refs would of stepped in when Lewis backed up to the cage with stomach pain, that would of been shitty
Eh trust me - we are likely in the minority brah. If we're horrible human beings then lets accept it together by slamming a 4loko. Again I dont sip on IPA's - im not pretentious (though im probably stupid) its a fight in a cage. Let me just watch two people trying to duke it out. If something like that happens like Lewis/Browne, then let the big guys drop some friggin bombz if the ref is late who cares. Peel off the loser and scream for the winner. DROPBOMBSBRAH

If I had to choose I think late stoppages are worse than early ones. The fighters would probably agree most of the time. Both of them suck ass though.

I disagree I feel fighters want to go out on their shield. THey probably dont know any better so its probably best to save them for themselves. I get slammed and wanna watch people get bodied. From a moral standpoint you are right I am wrong. If biologically people could walk off the trauma they received no problem then I think you'd agree with me. It aint the case though. Reality is real. Ho hum.

If I had to choose I think late stoppages are worse than early ones. The fighters would probably agree most of the time. Both of them suck ass though.
Yea late are usually pretty bad. The difference between on time and early can be really tough to see, but late is usually pretty obvious.

Listen if you enjoyed watching browne's head bounce off the canvas and his body go limp (i did) then its probably more bc he's a woman beater than us being a horrible person. Its nice watching some lifelong bully get his ass beat down.

Rather late stoppages so the armchair experts here won't argue over who the rightful winner was.

Ahh.. when has that ever stopped you though.

Back