Where does Travis go from here?

They should bring back Ruan Potts, Browne would have 51% winning chance.

Bellator

He got ktfo in ufc and woke up in Bellator

At the moment UFC still has him ranked at #9. 2 fights outside of the top 10 should figure out where he stands. If he loses, cut him. If he wins, he's back in the top 10 with some wins and confidence and the time to continue to evolve.

He had Lewis hurt bad but he just couldn't finish him for some reason.

He didn't even look that bad. The division sucks, he's going to have a chance in his next fight because of this.

He needs to go back to Edmond to get quality training.

He looked better in this fight than I've seen him look in a long time. He just ran into a wrecking ball. It happens.

He didn't even look that bad. The division sucks, he's going to have a chance in his next fight because of this.
He was throwing some effective kicks, which isn't something we see often at all at HW. Possibly a sign of his previous potential. It may take a significant amount of time to retrain himself after his time spent with Edmund.

He looked good early, but showed terrible fight IQ and didn't poor it on when he had Lewis hurt. I would retire. He's been KO'd badly a number of times.

Wings n Things with that fine ass Ronde Rousey, imo.

i think that giant goiter on his right foot kind of kept travis from continuing where he was having success

He's washed up before he could reach the potential I imagined he'd reach when he was with Alliance & then Jackson Wink. His KO resistance is all used up like Chuck Liddell.

Back