Is it my eyes or is Stann bloody huge?

Dirge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How the hell did he ever fight at middleweight? All these recent post fight interviews and he is the bigger guy. Yes he is wearing shoes but he is gigantic next to hendrix and similar in size to lewis...

I met him in Pittsburgh at the Cowboy vs Cowboy event. He was in the street walking to the venue at the same time as me. He's not that big. He's about 5'10" by my estimate, an inch or two taller than me, but built super solid. He was friendly but in a hurry.

He has always been big yes. what? you thought you were able to beat him in a fight?

He gets a few extra inches from his dress shoes, but yeah he's a big dude.

Hes got that typical jarheard look to him. And also to the guy that said he's 5'10....Lol, he's 6'1 and with shoes prolly looks 6'4.

He makes Anik look tiny and Anik is no joke

Jon-Anik--Brian-Stann-make-perfect-match_585617_OpenGraphImage.jpg

Stann is average at best, I would estimate 4-5 inches

He was a 185er at 6'1.

The reason he looks huge is because the UFC bullshit the other fighters heights and stats. His look just about right compared to Bisping etc.

Just tonight "brown only lost to ufc champs"

"Lewis all wins by ko"

Fuck off.

Don't forget, he also spent two tours of duty in Iraq with the USMC!

He's skinny big. Big frame with lean amount of muscle. He looks big with a suit.

How the hell did he ever fight at middleweight? All these recent post fight interviews and he is the bigger guy. Yes he is wearing shoes but he is gigantic next to hendrix and similar in size to lewis...
I say this everytime he interviews someone in the cage... he's a monster for sure

I met him in Pittsburgh at the Cowboy vs Cowboy event. He was in the street walking to the venue at the same time as me. He's not that big. He's about 5'10" by my estimate, an inch or two taller than me, but built super solid. He was friendly but in a hurry.

Impossibru

Back