Let's not forget Mitrione almost killed Black beast

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Matt%2BMitrione%2BDestroys%2BDerrick%2BLewis%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

And Mitrione is lined up to fight the GOAT....

What a weird punch

That gif leaves out the part where Meathead Is standing over limp bodied Lewis talking trash still wanting to fight.

Mitrione is a nut.

And Travis almost made Mitrione blind

See how that goes... every fight is different MMAth doesnt "always" work

What does this have to do with his current fight? What is it with at least one asshole thread like this after every event, just to shit on someone's win? Pathetic thread. Low class shit.

AND Carla Esparza is a former champ and I couldnt stop looking at randas tatas......some please insert *gif* please

Last edited:
You almost had a thread worthy topic, too.

MMAth is dumb. Joe Duffy is better than everyone at 145 and 155lbs apparently since he simulated Conor's death?

I didn't know Lewis at the time and I thought that a shoulder clash ko was one of the most anticlimactic finishes I'd ever seen.

>Gif of a draw

lol awww that's cute m8.

I would be happy to exchange gifs if it makes you feel better. I have one of Shawn Jordan wheel kicking Lewis head off followed by a break dance.

<DrakeLaugh>

Forgot about Fedor getting KO'd by a MW?

What does this have to do with his current fight? What is it with at least one asshole thread like this after every event, just to shit on someone's win? Pathetic thread. Low class shit.

You had to know what you were in for when you registered. If not, that's on you.

This place used to be ten times more "low class" until I arrived and started inspiring people to get on my level :cool:

Let's not forget meat head got dick stones

Dick of stones

Leave it to a shogun sack licker to be stuck in the past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back