Conor NEVER Owned Anyone...

Mask Of Winters

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Physically and verbally the way Black Beast just did with Browne. That's how real men handle business, ya'll. None of this middle school shit.

We get it you dont like conor. Move on now.

Dats one way of taking someones girl knock em out brutally then ask where her fine ass is

Physically and verbally the way Black Beast just did with Browne. That's how real men handle business, ya'll. None of this middle school shit.
cb6fcc5007d06c464f665acea714d91e.gif

cool story bro

This middle school shit is getting Conor paid in millions

Wow

In the aftermath of a card that delivered beyond expectation.
A main event that was stupidly entertaining and topped off with a hilarious post fight interview.

You still manage to make it all about hating on McGregor?

Tiresome fools

Are you so obsessed with Conor that you had to bring up his name after a HW main event?

Just goes to show after every and any event somebody will come up with an excuse to mention him in a bad way.

Because Yamasaki wants Browne dead apparently.

Haha, I got you guys to reply. Who's in who's head again? :p

My first real "scrap" on Sherdog. came a lot later than I figured it would, and it's actually kinda fun :)

Haha, I got you guys to reply. Who's in who's head again? :p

My first real "scrap" on Sherdog. came a lot later than I figured it would, and it's actually kinda fun :)

Mask of Winters trying to deflect criticism of a genuine idea of his by playing the "troll"...

<31>

166.gif

Back