That's what a KNOCKOUT looks like!

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Great stoppage by Mario.

You guys are idiots

That's what a KO looks like

I'm sorry you're all conditioned with Herb Dean's in the middle of combination stoppages.

Mario is one of the best in the game.

He VERBALIZES warnings and asks fighters to defend them selves while they're taking damage and stops it once they stop defending them selves.

Big John used to stop fights early too until he started verbalizing warnings before stopping fights.

Too many casuals & referees think damage = stoppages.

This is CONTESTED VIOLENCE.

Stop ruining careers with early stoppages.

Call me an asshole, but I just wanted to see Travis get fucked up. Mission accomplished.

Yep he could have saved him sure but then people would complain that it was too early and Travis was still moving his head this just puts all doubt away for good

v8ccqht.jpg

Great stoppage by Mario.

You guys are idiots

That's what a KO looks like

I'm sorry you're all conditioned with Herb Dean's in the middle of combination stoppages.

Mario is one of the best in the game.

He VERBALIZES warnings and asks fighters to defend them selves while they're taking damage and stops it once they stop defending them selves.

Big John used to stop fights early too until he started verbalizing warnings before stopping fights.

Too many casuals & referees think damage = stoppages.

This is CONTESTED VIOLENCE.

you are as stupud as fok or wasted as fok
your av is funny tough hahaha

If fights get stopped prematurely they are short changing fighter's careers. Fighters invest a lot going into fights and one result can be life changing. Rankings, purses, contract negotiations - an early stoppage can damage all of these things in addition to long term careers.

If Brock / Carwin was stopped early, Brock wouldn't have one of the bestcome back wins in HW history.

We've missed many great wars in this sport due to premature stoppages / squeamish fans / a hysterical Joe Rogan.

you are as stupud as fok or wasted as fok
your av is funny tough hahaha

For sure don't misspell stupid when

calling out someone else's intelligence.

Have a seat dummy

TS. When you cant intelligently defend yourself is when you stop a fight. The head isn't meant to be bounced on the canvas like a basketball. Oh well, im still glad Travis last

i like to imagine that when Dee pops out the baby Conor will see that its black then Tyron rushes in and they set up a ww title fight

Awww come on no gifs. Fuck i wanted to see that again...to youtube before ufc takes it down

Great job by yamasaki, felt a lil bad for brown but that's how it goes

Mario Yamasaki owed the Just Bleed God a sacrifice and Served Travis up on a silver platter.

Except the part where he was already knocked unconscious and took like 2/3 extra unnecessary punches

Shit thread

Agreed. If you people will slam 4Loko's instead of sipping IPA's you'd want to see people droppping some bombs on lifeless bodies. Does this make me horrible? Probably. (Also makes me stupid, but im ok with it - I dont need to be pretentious) gimmie a late stoppage over earlier stoppage any day of the week (i understand perfect stoppages are ideal). DROPBOMBSBRAH

Except the part where he was already knocked unconscious and took like 2/3 extra unnecessary punches

Shit thread

This coming from the same dork

who thought Herb Dean rescuing

princess Ronda in the middle of

Amanda's combination was a good stoppage.

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Damage does not warrant stoppages.

No matter how squeamish you casuals are

That was incredibly satisfying for me. also laughed repeatedly. loved how the black beast constantly just covered his stomach giving zero fucks about getting punched in the face. blamed it on the poo. interesting individual that for some reason greatly amuses me.

Back