Watching JRE live...

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Damn Eddie...kept grilling uncle creepy about being broke, saying he should retire, saying he should open a gym (knowing he can't because he's broke). WTF. Eddie showed his Dbagness.

Eddie will passionately argue the earth is flat too

uncle creepy broke? did he said that?

Haha, listening now. I love awkward JRE moments. Eddie forcing Creepy to open a gym

Yeah it was getting uncomfortable, I think he was trying to have a Roga / Schaub moment but it came off quite bad and Eddie didnt know when to shut the fuck up and take a hint that this guy has no money and his body is broken but got bills to pay - basically Bravo and Rogan are Millionaires from the MMA industry and never set foot in the octogan where McCall is the fighter and cant afford to pay bills

"Get someone else to run the gym. Call it Uncle Creepy MMA have a big kids program"

haha Eddie you dick

Eddie is insufferable. I just cannot stand to listen to him talk. Sucks he's always on these things, because I'd like to listen to them, but having Eddie there is a deal breaker for me.

Its easy for a non fighter to tell someone to retire. They arent all like Brendan Schaub. Ian Mccall has problems with his esophagus and his hand/wrist
He has never been KOed. Schaub on the other hand was retiring to protect his brain from anymore concussions.

Eddie is insufferable. I just cannot stand to listen to him talk. Sucks he's always on these things, because I'd like to listen to them, but having Eddie there is a deal breaker for me.

He is a badass with his BJJ and funny as helllllll. But sometimes he is just so far off with his mma commentary and facts/questions.

Eddie is drunk/high as fuck 98% of the time on those podcasts, I prefer the more sober Eddie

Back