McMann: I go out there and dominate my opponents, that's a fact. I deserve winner of Nunes-Valentina

401423.jpg

Maybe if she beats Pennington

Except you got submitted in like a minute by Nunes just 18 months ago. Not KO'd by the striker, submitted in one round.

I understand where shes coming from, but she'll need one more win

Her vs Pennington for TS

Or Pena

I agree with her. She has looked awesome lately. She should get the next title shot in my opinion. If this seems outrageous to you, just remember this is not a deep division and ask who deserves it more.

She's not far off.

Only losses are to recent Champions and I personally agree with the judge that scored Tate McMann a Draw.

Her vs. Pennington or Pena would be good.

Except you got submitted in like a minute by Nunes just 18 months ago. Not KO'd by the striker, submitted in one round.
After being hurt by strikes. Nunes is no slouch on the ground. I believe she's a black belt in BJJ.

She should fight Pena.

The division is so thin, I wouldn't be mad if she got a title shot next. Who else is in line after Shev vs Nunes?

LOL @ beating a replacement opponent in her debut being title shot worthy. sheesh!

Every time Goldie said embrace the grind I wanted to puke. Actually Rousey should have fought Sara in her comeback fight.

She is actually very good but her opponent... well, she beat Alexis Davis in her last one so we can kind of overlook the awkwardness here of asking for a TS off beating a late replacement nobody, if Pennington isn't recovered in time there isn't really a better choice at WBW at the moment.

I understand where shes coming from, but she'll need one more win

Her vs Pennington for TS

Or Pena
I like the fight against Ms Pennington for # 1 contender. Ms Pennington is on a good win streak and has a strong case after thoroughly beating Ms Tate

Did she praise Allah in her interview?

Back