The Curious Disappearance of Johny Hendricks Punching Power

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
does anybody see it? i can't find it
maps_troy.jpg

I think it's behind that one guy, over there on the upper-middle-lower-right-left.

obvious USADA is obvious

Well he has a 69" reach and it's pretty telegraphed so there's a chance his opponents might be gameplanning for it

I mean he had 5x decisions before USADA

He just doesn't seem to commit to any bombs anymore.

Looked solid out there tonight. Good for him.

He's just fighting better fighters. Look at who he KO'ed. He was KO'ing guys that had for the most part lost their chins or were outside the top 10. He couldn't KO GSP who everyone believes has a glass jaw. I just don't believe he can deliver that power at the top level.

John Hendricks career spiral index:

1) left his entire Team (team Takedown) over money dispute

2) lost head coach and mentor Marc Laimon in the fallout

3) has been his own coach for the last three years

4) got increasingly out of control eating in-between fights

5) waded into his mid-30's (read: you get old fast in MMA)

There really isn't anything that points clearly to Johny being on PEDS and if you know the above it doesn't seem odd how things have gone for him.

When he fought Wonderboy he showed up lean and ripped, clearly muscled. He was running his own camp however and had no game plan and winged it to horrific results. This is USADA Hendricks weighing for fight night 82 against Thompson. Do not tell me he looks like he's lost muscle mass.

johny-hendricks-ufc-fight-night-82.jpg

I feel pretty confident if we rolled out Martin Kampmann and Jon Fitch he could still knock those guys out.

As it turns out, Wonderboy is a much better fighter than they were.

John Hendricks career spiral index:

1) left his entire Team (team Takedown) over money dispute

2) lost head coach and mentor Marc Laimon in the fallout

3) has been his own coach for the last three years

4) got increasingly out of control eating in-between fights

5) waded into his mid-30's (read: you get old fast in MMA)

There really isn't anything that points clearly to Johny being on PEDS and if you know the above it doesn't seem odd how things have gone for him.

When he fought Wonderboy he showed up lean and ripped, clearly muscled. He was running his own camp however and had no game plan and winged it to horrific results. This is USADA Hendricks weighing for fight night 82 against Thompson. Do not tell me he looks like he's lost muscle mass.

johny-hendricks-mma-ufc-185-pettis-vs-dos-anjos-weigh-ins-1.jpg

I feel pretty confident if we rolled out Martin Kampmann and Jon Fitch he could still knock those guys out.

As it turns out, Wonderboy is a much better fighter than they were.

Wait a minute, this is Sherdog, we can't have you coming in here with your facts and logic.

Johnny is disliked here so it automatically means he was on steroids.

Without ever saying it, ive seen GSP allude to Hendricks being on steriods so there's that...

Back