UFC cards are going to be like boxing cards before long

egk

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The way they're going it looks more and more like UFC cards are going end up like boxing cards. There's only 1 or 2 fights on a card that anyone cares about.

Sure, we watch them but mostly people complain about how bad they are and that the fighters involved don't belong in the UFC. lol

Couldn't name 3 active boxers. You're probably right

The way they're going it looks more and more like UFC cards are going end up like boxing cards. There's only 1 or 2 fights on a card that anyone cares about.

Sure, we watch them but mostly people complain about how bad they are and that the fighters involved don't belong in the UFC. lol

Is that why they just laid off like 6-7% of the roster this past week?

giphy.gif

By cutting guys who only need to be paid 2-3 times a year?

haha. I was being sarcastic, man. They're probably cutting office staff and even janitorial staff. Anytime a company is sold the first thing the new owners do is look for ways to cut costs.

haha. I was being sarcastic, man. They're probably cutting office staff and even janitorial staff. Anytime a company is sold the first thing the new owners do is look for ways to cut costs.

Oh I know. I just wasn't sure you were joking lol. There's been some talk like that around here that they cut those fighters to get out of debt or some shit.

Honestly, I don't really care as long as the match-making improves.

They've been doing this the past year or two already.

Back