The reason Felice responded to Randa's speech

ThePunisher

Forum vigilante
Banned
Reaction score
I know it makes Felice look kind of bad to respond on twitter and say, "passive aggressive bullying is bullying too," BUT, I kinda get where she's coming form. Randa made one mistake in her speech.

"...bullys will get what's coming to them..."

She should've absolutely left that part out. That's what Felice was talking about. I guarantee you she was with that speech, all the way, nodding her head silently, maybe even squinting her eyes a bit and smiling, then..................."bullys will get what's coming to them."

WTF?

Well not really, that wasn't my reaction, but I could see that being the reaction of those who don't understand social dynamics.

It's one of those things where as Randa, you don't mean anything by it, you're just trying to do that thing where after making a series of statements, you're just trying to "wind down" your speech. Basically, you're trying to finish what you're saying and make an "exit statement." Otherwise, the alternative is to stop talking, abruptly. There are those who do that, and those are people we call fucking weirdos and borderline sociopaths.

Think about it, go back to whatever she was saying right before she said that..............how do you finish that monologue? "We need to stop bullying, it's not right, and........................." Not a whole lot of options in the heat of the moment. I personally would've said something generic like, "....so we should just all try to respect each other, and.....yeah, that's it.........." and just let my voice trail off.

But all bets are off in a live moment like that, that's why Randa made the choice to say what she said, and that's why Felice tweeted what she tweeted.

No one's wrong. Bye.

e059o.gif

Glad Randa won boring Esparza...but I lol'd at Felices passive aggressive bullying comment

what the fuck did I just read... and why the fuck is it salmon colored

Ironically now the only way id wanna watch either fight is against each other

#rematch

Did you write that in pink because it's from a woman's perspective or something?

Based on what all the other girls in the house have said, it sounds like Randa can dish comments, but can't take them.

Based on what all the other girls in the house have said, it sounds like Randa can dish comments, but can't take them.
Yeah. Multiple people have said she was passive aggressive in the house.

As soon as I heard the word bullying I skipped it. This whole anti-bullying campaign is gay as AIDS and over the top. Getting bullied builds character. This generation needs to grow a pair.

What the hell happened to Homeless Infant?!??!

Bec Rawlings responded too. On Facebook:

Rowdy Bec Rawlings
"I DONT condone bullying even though I've been accused of being one
1f60f.png
1f923.png
I think it's stupid Randa keeps crying victim, people need to look up the definition of bullying before throwing that name around.. when you are contracted & agree to fight someone for MONEY you cannot cry victim & accuse your opponent of bullying you.. you are paid to punch each other in the face for fucks sake & you're upset over "mean words" get the fuck out of here!!"

Back