What was Mutantes gameplan?

To get outstruck by possibly the slowest & sloppiest striker in all of MMA.

Back up and be super inactive and let the home town judges do their job

Protect his china from the point fighter?

To get outstruck by possibly the slowest & sloppiest striker in all of MMA.

I could probably eat a whole bacon ultimate cheeseburger in the time it takes for Theodorou to throw a kick.

He's an example of a chinny fighter getting apprehensive and relying on movement (running, not angles) to avoid being hit. Lennox Lewis had a chinny chin, but he had strong defense and an established jab...so being chinny isn't an excuse imo for doing nothing in a fight.

Mutante is inconsistent, looks great one fight and bad the next.

i posted in the pbp Cezar "Conor" Ferreira.

He's now trying to fight countering while moving backwards and draw his opponents in, but he doesn't throw any shit. Maybe scared to engage and be KO'd.

First 3 punches he threw were cleaner and harder than anything that bozo he fought landed. Shit fight

I really liked him during the TUF Brazil season. He is not the same fighter since then.

Cezar is perfect example of looks can deceive. He is tall, muscular & has great reach. If he throws those massive kicks of his more often, it can break forearms. But he is too apprehensive & only looking to counter & take down. Odd.

Cezar is perfect example of looks can deceive. He is tall, muscular & has great reach. If he throws those massive kicks of his more often, it can break forearms. But he is too apprehensive & only looking to counter & take down. Odd.
Not really odd. His chin.

Back