McMann

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Did EXACTLY what she needed to do.

Nasty arm-triangle choke.

I don't want to try to take away from McMann but Mazany didn't really seem to even know how to grapple period. Not a particularly impressive performance

I don't want to try to take away from McMann but Mazany didn't really seem to even know how to grapple period. Not a particularly impressive performance
Wmma

it's not coincidence that Ronda had so many fast finishes.

Big fan here. Clearly not some amazing dime piece or anything but theres just something there that me likes

Wish she would bang more, seems like one of thew chicks with power in her hands

You guys should see me roll with 1st day white belts it would blow your mind if you found this impressive.

It's a shame the fight was such a mismatch but atleast they both got to fight, just a shame it was as quick as it was.

Hopefully they give her a more equal opponent next time for stepping in on short notice and helping them out. I highly doubt any other women were keen to get in there with that kind of wrestler.

I realize Mazany took the fight on short notice, so missing weight is almost understandable, unlike her lack of ground skills.

It has to be bittersweet for Makovsky being in there.

They must have something going on. I thought I saw him in her corner the last few fights but it was just someone who looked like him.

Dat thick power booty that she possesses will carry her a long way. She's gotten meaner and more confident in her striking, especially with that straight right. Carries a lot of power now because she's loading up from her thick power booty.

Back