Is anyone giving Hendricks a chance tonight?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
imo easy 1st rd KO for Lector Hombard. I guess Hombard gassing is Hendricks golden ticket sort of like we saw in the Magny/Lector fight.

Hendricks has no confidence left, will retire after this loss imo

˝A pound to go˝ Johny will wrestlefuck him

70% sure he wins it

I doubt it but I'm excited to see it that's for sure.

Of course if johny wrestles him for 2 mins he ll be more gassed than joey diaz climbing stairs. And i think hendo softened hector up enough for me to call hendricks winning by tko for tje first time in while

this 100%
i

I don't know, post USADA Hendrix has been lacking in something....he just doesn't have it like he used to, and Hector looks like a juiced up freak who wants to kill someone.

Of course I'm giving him a shot. Hector is on a 2 fight skid, one loss by a prolonged beat down and another by extremely brutal ko. He's also close to 40.

I'm favoring burger boy in this one

I don't know, post USADA Hendrix has been lacking in something....he just doesn't have it like he used to, and Hector looks like a juiced up freak who wants to kill someone.
It's funny how you say this since Hector has lost by tko and ko consecutively after getting popped by USADA. Meanwhile Hendricks has never failed any test

I got Johnny. He's still a phenomenal wrestler and a strong motherfucker. Plus he didn't drain himself getting to 170

Hard to tell, we'll have to see how the weight treats him and if he can hang with the bigger boys.

Without knowing that I think it's 50/50 anyones game, should be a good first round though.

Considering hector has lost two brutal fights in a row and one to 103 year old Dan Henderson i would say it's quite likely Johny wins

I'm hoping Hendricks wins. Should be a great fight.

He has a slim chance to KO Lombard and he isn't slim at all.

70% Hendricks or 100% Hendricks its still not going to matter because Lombard is a better fighter.

Back