The JUST BLEED God Fight Night WARship Thread: Hail to the Black Beast

Thrawn33

JUST BLEED Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Brothers!!!!

(forgive my lack of imagery)

Tonight there shall come an explosion of violence, spite and battery. Our Sanguine Lord shall feast on the Blood Brain and Bone of both the sinniner and the righteous man. The Black Beast shall be called forth to WAR with Big Brown and Lighting shall strike the Large Rig. The sound of strikes upon bone will crescendo like the thunder of a thousand WAR drums to be accompanied by the screams of pain and submission, and the seas will turn Crimson from the Blood spilled and wash away the Laylord Infidel Heathen.

Let us Prey!

O Consumer of All, grant us your favor and spare us your wrath. May your belly grow fat with offerings and may you fill your servants hearts with hate, their souls with savagery and their minds with violence. In the words taught to us by your First Prophet we prey.....

ALLL HAILLL!

l4KhO8qn2cKDQNLAQ.gif

Hope black beast knocks Browne out

The Rite of Spinning Shit has been observed.....

Finished
All Hail

We've been awaiting your return, Brother!

Hail!

lol.gif

Brothers!!!!

Tonight there shall come an explosion of violence, spite and battery. Our Sanguine Lord shall feast on the Blood Brain and Bone of both the sinniner and the righteous man. The Black Beast shall be called forth to WAR with Big Brown and Lighting shall strike the Large Rig. The sound of strikes upon bone will crescendo like the thunder of a thousand WAR drums to be accompanied by the screams of pain and submission, and the seas will turn Crimson from the Blood spilled and wash away the Laylord Infidel Heathen.

Let us Prey!

O Consumer of All, grant us your favor and spare us your wrath. May your belly grow fat with offerings and may you fill your servants hearts with hate, their souls with savagery and their minds with violence. In the words taught to us by your First Prophet we prey.....

ALLL HAILLL!

Black vs. Browne

the Beast must feast

I wish to see something beautiful destroyed.....this current service needs more elbows.

Priest tell me!

The one that is geyfor jesus
IMG_0674.JPG

I think he is betraying the sanguine creed!
He uses the stool and cleanse himself in the water!!
And he eats the tainted suplements!!!

I see no salvation for this sinner.

Brothers!!!!

Let us Prey!

ALLL HAILLL!
I still thirst.

Priest tell me!

The one that is geyfor jesus
View attachment 202487

I think he is betraying the sanguine creed!
He uses the stool and cleanse himself in the water!!
And he eats the tainted suplements!!!

I see no salvation for this sinner.

He must paint the canvass in Blessed Crimson and go to WAR.

Hope he crushes Browne so we can make epic shoops.

PS @Thrawn33 <-- I love this guy lol.

Last edited:
he dieded.

praise be

Back