Why do Anderson and Fedor fans dislike each other?

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...and why can't someone just be fans of both greats?
Both are awesome fighters who will live on through the mma community for eternity...
Both are GOATs in both of their respective divisions so show some hespect for both...

<{silvanormal}>
<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Why do Conor fans claim to be mma fan but only watch the sport for Conor?

Maybe I'm a little slow but I have never picked up on that animosity. I am a Fedor fan but I hold no ill will towards Anderson fans.

Both sides try really hard to discredit all-time greats.

GSP fans just sit back and laugh.

I think it started with Dana pushing the agenda for fedor only fighting cans, another blatant lie, and pushing silva being the greatest of all time.

I'm a fan of both guys though, i don't see how you can't be if you've seen them at their best.

Same way BLM vs White nationalists.

You can easily tell from their posts.

One side claim "Woodley is best troller" and "Mayweather is the best" "Silva or jones"

vs

"Fedor" "McGregor" Love posting up theories on Woodley posts.
Make no mistake about it, the BLM faction is the villain of the story.

...and why can someone just be fans of both greats?
Both are awesome fighters who will live on through the mma community for eternity...
Both are GOATs in both of their respective divisions so show some hespect for both...

<{silvanormal}>
<Fedor23>

Two of my favourite fighters.

Well some of us did start watching before he showed up. Rory MacDonald, of all fighters is the reason I started watching mma.

Idk how anyone couldn't be a fan of him at least a little bit, even if you hate some of what he does.

Of course there's competiton for the GOAT status but the animosity was never at a level of say Penn vs GSP fans.

Not sure what you're talking about. Huge fan of both.

Sherdog has turned into a shot slinging fest, some posters hate on certain fighters in spite of their fanbase. Perfect example is Mike Perry. Dude gets so much hate just because his fans are mostly trolls.

I think both are the best ever. Each had a stretch where they were unstoppable. They got to that plateau. They aren't there anymore, but I did think Anderson beat Brunson.

Some people are weird...like pregnant bitches who eat pickles dipped in peanutbutter.

Well some of us did start watching before he showed up. Rory MacDonald, of all fighters is the reason I started watching mma.

Idk how anyone couldn't be a fan of him at least a little bit, even if you hate some of what he does.
dont hate the fighter hate the fanbase cant stand their constant bragging about HIS money HIS status HIS achievements hell they would rather see him sit out for maybe a couple years just for a boxing match with a 41 retired boxer I mean cmon son I have never seen a fanbase where they dont want their fighter to defend a belt

People have no lives and love to argue about anything...

That goes for fighters, politics, music -> the list goes on forever and ever

Remove Redcawks10 from the equation and I doubt there'd be too much animosity from either side

Thread about Anderson and Fedor gets turned into a thread about Conor on the first response

Conor clearly the GOAT

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Remove Redcawks10 from the equation and I doubt there'd be too much animosity from either side
Oh but not Claude? Obvious bias.

This is why we don't get along. Because of all-star cans like Faustian.

...and why can't someone just be fans of both greats?

<{silvanormal}>
<Fedor23>
Both sets of fans are unrealistic. Both Fighters did great Fightingt lesser Fighters,then when faced with top-notch Fighters, they were good, but showed holes in their games.

Back