What is with the UFC's obsession with Floyd

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I mean Ronda, Conor, Dana all they do is talk about Mayweather...

and Conor challenging Floyd to a boxing match , like come on your challenging the greatest boxer of the generation.. you might be a great mma fighter, but you have no chance

"oh but Floyd would lose an mma fight" yeah, but the difference is Floyd isn't going around saying he would win MMA fights against these guys, its always the opposite

Dana talks about Floyd constantly its just odd and weird

lol "ufc" i think you mean Conor ya goof Dana does not want anything to do with boxing or Floyd but Conor is throwing a tantrum trying to box even tho hes a mma fighter....

lol "ufc" i think you mean Conor ya goof Dana does not want anything to do with boxing or Floyd but Conor is throwing a tantrum trying to box even tho hes a mma fighter....
Dana used Floyd's name to promote his fighters all the time lol. On ESPN "Ronda would ragdoll Floyd" and after UFC 189 he said the same thing with Conor. Once a fight got semi serious he changed his tune. However, he loves the free promotion this circus has produced. Dana loves casual fan interest he made hundreds of millions off of it.

Floyd needs to keep himself relevant. This is why he keeps talking about Conor and him. Seriously, if it wasn't for Conor, we would not be hearing much if anything about Floyd.

As far as Ronda. she was a once in human history fighter. Of course she would be compared to Floyd.

theres fights on right now.... sshhhh...
giphy.gif

I don't know, but it is getting pretty old for a fight that might never happen...Conor should just defend his damn belt and forget all this Floyd nonsense.

I have no clue what you're talking about.

Lolwut, they've been riding Floyds coat tails for years now

Floyd needs to keep himself relevant. This is why he keeps talking about Conor and him. Seriously, if it wasn't for Conor, we would not be hearing much if anything about Floyd.

As far as Ronda. she was a once in human history fighter. Of course she would be compared to Floyd.
Lol at Floyd having to keep himself relevant by Conor.
He's 49-0 at high level

Lol at Floyd having to keep himself relevant by Conor.
He's 49-0 at high level

Conor is keeping Floyd relevant and in the news. Conor is the perfect person to do that. If all this Conor/Floyd stuff wasn't going about, we would still hear about Conor, but we would barely hear about Floyd, if at all.

Conor is keeping Floyd relevant and in the news. Conor is the perfect person to do that. If all this Conor/Floyd stuff wasn't going about, we would still hear about Conor, but we would barely hear about Floyd, if at all.
Yeah, well, who is worth more?
Conor is not keeping Floyd relevant. Floyd brings way more interest on his own

Last edited:
Back