Who do you think won Randa Markos vs. Carla Esparza? (Poll)

Who do you think won Randa Markos vs. Carla Esparza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'Sparza... but big mistake trying to take such a low ranked opponent. :(

The fans won, like most women's strawweight fights involving top 5 fighters. What a remarkable display of skill and athleticism in the deepest women's division in the UFC.

I looked at the judges. It was 3 Canadian judges with very little experience on high level shows. Not judging either way but that isn't something you see a lot of.

Clearly Markos. Esparza's best shot was an illegal knee

All i know is that the fans won

I didn't watch so I'll call it a draw

I didn't watch, all I know is Carla is boring as hell, glad she lost.

I looked at the judges. It was 3 Canadian judges with very little experience on high level shows. Not judging either way but that isn't something you see a lot of.
they made the right decision so who cares ... whatever it is your trying to insinuate ...

All I know is this womens shit needs to go, its like two drunk women fighting in a car park its that bad.

Draw after the point that Esparza should have lost.

Randa threw several illegal shots to the back of Carla's head too, so they both fouled in this fight.

I bet on Randa to win, but I thought Carla won 29-28

I didn't watch, all I know is Carla is boring as hell, glad she lost.

I imagine most people who think Carla is 'boring as hell' have never watched her fights and this meme just goes around like an echo, because the only exciting bits in this fight were when Carla took her down and nearly finished her (or softened her up with some GnP), and that's what happens most of the time she's on the mat.

I thought Randa won a very close decision. Could have gone either way.

a6e5ed642d311b936fafc7e4131f8db2.png

Nuff said

Also, look at the CANADIAN judges history please

<36>

Back