Lets stop bullying on Sherdog

Eloquent Dredge

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Guys, I really think we need to stop the bullying of some posters here. Some people just want to be different, we shouldn't judge if people enjoy watching Tyron Woodley fight or watching Mighty Mouse. I really feel bullying is wrong and it really hurts posters feelings.

Bullies will get what they deserve. Bullying is not okay.

thenug-TmzrDfns5I.gif

Not sure if you're serious. Honestly though true bullies are douchebags. I think most people on here are just poking fun.

Sherdog is no place for the thin skinned

Guys, I really think we need to stop the bullying of some posters here. Some people just want to be different, we shouldn't judge if people enjoy watching Tyron Woodley fight or watching Mighty Mouse. I really feel bullying is wrong and it really hurts posters feelings.

wtfita1.gif

<3>

Sherdog is the safe zone for bullies to congregate and totally shit on one another.

Back