Halifax Stadium lined off 2 blocks an he before doors open

MMAth Problem

Skipper
@purple
Reaction score
Edit. meant an hour before doors open

Just walked past and there seems to be a lot of people already waiting to get in, guessing it will loud crowd even the first fight

Enjoy yourself bro, the atmosphere should be amazing. Hopefully we dont hear too many booing idiots who just want swanging and banging.

Damn I'm still at the bar down the street with a pitcher to finish.

Enjoy yourself bro, the atmosphere should be amazing. Hopefully we dont hear too many booing idiots who just want swanging and banging.
Please GAWD not that drunken idiot that yells, "WOOOOOOOO" at every card

ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

If I ever see that dude at a card and he starts that shit up, I will smack him in the mouth with a jab. You have my word.

That's early, considering the murder will take place in the main event.

ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

If I ever see that dude at a card and he starts that shit up, I will smack him in the mouth with a jab. You have my word.

At Strikeforce: Diaz vs Noons, there was a drunken mexican dude with a huge mustache who was doing this, only he had replaced WOOOOOOOO OO with BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Was pretty hilarious.

Then there was some hick in a cowboy hat who bellowed out - with country inflection - classic lines such as "take yer shirt off, ya fat bastard!!!" and "Get a hair cut, ya queer!!!"

Looks like TS is already wasted.

Enjoy the fights.

<GinJuice>

people starting to pile in stadium hotels all booked and no parking to be found even at hotel, prob a big night

ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

<20>

I w

ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

ill touch him with the jab for you

Halifax is a bit of an odd spot to go to, no?

That's awesome! It's kinda wild how few ppl are in the lower sections during the early fights in Vegas! I think it was UFC 79 - so not exactly recently - but I remember some guys coming in during the 5th fight and overhearing, whoa the fights have already started?!?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back