I'm sick and tired of people fat shaming Johny Hendricks

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Johny Hendricks is the former UFC welterweight champion of the world. Not really sure what you achieved with your lives but I would dare to imagine it wasn't something as successful as what he did. In modern society constantly making fun of and shaming someone because of his body type and or eating habits is just plain immature and mean spirited.

People do the same thing with Rousey. So what if people have problems controlling caloric intake. It is nothing to shame them about. I'm guessing people who do this don't feel to great about themselves. If that isn't fighter bashing, what is? Hendricks and Rousey are both world champions who have beat the best in the world in their sport and phenomenal athletes. Calling them fat does nothing.

I hope Hendricks leaves everyone speechless tonight and KOs Lombard with his "perfect body".

Why so mad? A bit tubby yourself?

babies-crying-cute-crying-baby.jpg

He impacted other peoples lives many times with overeating. Whether fans who wanted to see fight or fair fight, the UFC and opponent. It's fair game.

If he was just some fact guy like fedor or big country no biggie they show up and fight within regulations so no one says anything

Pre USADA Hendricks > GSP

GSP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jumbo Hendricks

Oh look, Sherdog's resident wannabe satirist is trying to be cute again.

You do realize this is sad right? Your account's whole schtick? You're trying to make fun of a group that doesn't have a footing here, making more people liable to agree with you instead of give you the flames you so desperately crave. Kids can't even troll right.

One of the worst troll's in recent memory

Back