It will says a lot about Conor Mcgregor as an athlete if he quits after the floyd fight

shercatdog

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It really says a lot about Conor Mcgregor if he gonna walk away from his prime of his career after making a ton of money in one boxing fight.

Do you think GOATS in other sports just walk away after they feel like they earned enough money? NBA superstars make a boatload of money from endorsements and are paid millions of dollars a year. Do you think they just leave after a certain time because they feel like they earned enough money? No they walk away when they are too old and can't perform as well, not because they feel like they have enough money.

Why do you think NBA superstars play till their late 30's? Why do you think baseball superestars with millions of money keep playing until they are almost 50? It's because of the love of sport.

Conor proclaimed himself as the GOAT and talks a lot, but if he chooses to walk away simply because of money that's really saying something.

Now granted I don't think he has said he would retire after the floyd fight, but lot of speculation he may if makes a lot of money.

Last edited:
Hardly.

You're just trying to apply your own moral code to someone who doesn't even know you exist.

His fans would eat it up and somehow turn into Conor being the GOAT because of it

I agree, for instance Barry Sanders is a coward and he sucks.

If a pro athlete chooses to leave with their brain intact and towers of cash, tip your cap and be happy for what they added to your shitty life.

I've personally wanted to see a Nate Diaz vs Floyd Mayweather boxing match for years now. Everyone just laughed at me and wastelanded my idea..

He sucks. He gave up dat ass to Diaz in less than 2 full rds and then ran away from him for two whole rds.

NBA players don't get punched in the face. If you have enough money why would you decide to give yourself more brain trauma? There are other things you can do to keep yourself busy especially if you're rich. I'm not just talking about partying and living it up, he can go into business, promoting etc.

How many boxers over the age of 50 slur their words? Why would he keep fighting to please some loser on sherdog who already has made his mind up that he doesn't like him?

I agree, for instance Barry Sanders is a coward and he sucks.

If a pro athlete chooses to leave with their brain intact and towers of cash, tip your cap and be happy for what they added to your shitty life.

Sanders was a coward, especially the way he did it

GSP ran away and his fanboys adored him for it.

Don't worry about it Dana wont let it happen. He's making ridiculous offers like 25m each when floyd is guaranteed 100m and conor wants same. thats 150 million (75m each) apart. Sham offer.

If Conor walks away it'll be because the UFC refuse to pay him what he's worth.

Anyone who calls him a coward is an idiot.

It really says a lot about Conor Mcgregor if he gonna walk away from his prime of his career after making a ton of money in one boxing fight.

Do you think GOATS in other sports just walk away after they feel like they earned enough money? NBA superstars make a boatload of money from endorsements and are paid millions of dollars a year. Do you think they just leave after a certain time because they feel like they earned enough money? No they walk away when they are too old and can't perform as well, not because they feel like they have enough money.

Why do you think NBA superstars play till their late 30's? Why do you think baseball superestars with millions of money keep playing until they are almost 50? It's because of the love of sport.

Michael Jordan retired from basketball at 30 to go play baseball

So yes the NBA goat did just walk away after he felt like he made enough money to do whatever he wanted

Only reason he came back was to pay for his gambling problem

Just because the Lions have sucked balls ever since, eh?! I can understand the butthurt. It's his choice, too bad for MI

I hate the Lions, always have. But theres a right way to go about things and what he did was the wrong way. Calvin Johnson did it like a man, not like a coward

Back