GSP should not return unless the UFC pays him Mayweather money

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All his previous rivals are on the decline, except condit maybe. He's turning 35 in May. Not a good idea to damage his legacy unless he has a huge financial incentive

i don't think UFC could pay anyone Mayweather's money.
but maybe i'm wrong.

$200.000.000 to show/no win bonus

+ potential $50k bonus for Fight of the Night.

All his previous rivals are on the decline, except condit maybe. He's turning 35 in May. Not a good idea to damage his legacy unless he has a huge financial incentive
Get real.!! If I was George I would be asking for 15-20 mil per fight at most but mayweathers on a completely different pay scale

mzOpy.gif

EGjAv.gif

K6r1G.gif

$200.000.000 to show/no win bonus

+ potential $50k bonus for Fight of the Night.

Don't forget that 20k Reebok check, bro. I'm sure the security of him knowing he's got that sweet, sweet 20k Reebok check just waiting for him is so much better than him having to worry about his Underarmour, Gatorade and Nos Energy Drink sponsorship's, what a hassle!

What's he done lately to deserve that kinda pay? Dropped the belt? Spat on the UFC by siding with Bjork? If he wants to fight then fight and earn the money by putting on exciting fights, not the usual snoozefests he usually does.

Anyway 50-45 whoever he fights next.

When he goes 49 -0 in Boxing, then he can ask for Mayweather money

Until then he should stick to the MMA pay scale

Lol, so you think the UFC is going to pay GSP near $100 million? For what, exactly?

Hasn't earned TMT money.

Let him win a few fights in stellar fashion then give a pay bump for a superfight against someone.

Unless he gets ko'd in this comeback fight.

What's he done lately to deserve that kinda pay? Dropped the belt? Spat on the UFC by siding with Bjork? If he wants to fight then fight and earn the money by putting on exciting fights, not the usual snoozefests he usually does.

Anyway 50-45 whoever he fights next.
He brings in the ppv, that's all that matters.. the ufc realise this and that's why the deal is now happening.. If you don't like his fights the don't watch

He brings in the ppv, that's all that matters.. the ufc realise this and that's why the deal is now happening.. If you don't like his fights the don't watch

In a nutshell, I watch all the UFC events wether I like the fighters or not, GSP is just super boring, that's all.

UFC is run different than boxing promotions...

They could never pay that kind of money to their fighters...

It would create chaos with a roster of some 300+ fighters.

Nah bro, he should hold out for Bill Gates money.

Back