Cruz comments on last nights weigh-in

Ingjr

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was asked about riding a motorcycle and his comment was something about "Never getting on a murdercycle". For a guy that gets punched in the head for a living this seemed like a extremely stupid comment. I wasn't a Cruz fan before this comment and I'm sure not now. (Former motorcycle shop owner)

Awesome. I woke up this morning thinking "How does Dom Cruz feel about motorcycles?" too....

I'd physically shit on this thread if I could.

Riding motorcycles = asking to die.

Each to their own.

Was asked about riding a motorcycle and his comment was something about "Never getting on a murdercycle". For a guy that gets punched in the head for a living this seemed like a extremely stupid comment. I wasn't a Cruz fan before this comment and I'm sure not now. (Former motorcycle shop owner)
they are pretty fucking dangerous..... what does it matter to you whether Cruz doesnt like them?

Cars >>>>> bikes

In the city I live in, I see people get rear ended at a complete stop at a red light.......

Theres no freaking way I would ever ride a Donorcycle in a big city (that's just asking for death)

You must really like murdercycles, huh?

OMG he has a different opinion to mine, now I definitely don't like him!!!!!!

i thought he said murdercycle was the term his grandmother used

There are a lot of lunatics who ride them, in fairness.

I'm sure in the States as well, there's that old adage about them being excellent organ donors.

He's not wrong I stopped riding after 10 years. got 2 friends who are dead from riding.

Isn't Harley Davidson a big sponsor of the UFC?

Why would a pro athlete ride a murdercycle?

I love people riding mudercycles. More organs for everyone.

I love bikes but won't purchase one because I'm afraid I will get killed or injured.