would you be ok with Georges "Saint" Pierre be gifted a titleshot at 185?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hopping over legitimate number 1 contenders like Jacare or Romero like he grease lightning?

what about at 170, will Maia wait even longer now

Last edited:
GSP is legit at 170
I'd like to see Maia get his shot though

Jacare and Romero are deserving, and waiting, at 185

CIRCUS title fights have become the new norm so I think people are growing desensitized to it.

<5>

We've seen worse title shots.

Sure. He's a GOAT candidate.

Jacare/Romero 2 for interim MW strap. This has happened before at WW, LW and FW. No problem here, book that fight for Summer and if GSP decides he wants to drop down to WW he can vacate and the interim label can be dropped.

GSP has earned automatic title shots in LW, WW and MW. Everyone is behind him!

ts is just waiting on someone to call out the fact that saint isnt a nickname

No.
Huge GSP fan, glad he's coming back.
His first fight should be one that proves whether he deserves to be in the title picture.

I can understand giving GSP an immediate title shot based on his star power, but it's a tricky situation...

There are some really deserving title contenders at both welterweight and middleweight at this moment.

I don't really know what is the appropriate thing to do with GSP, but I'm looking forward to his comeback!

jacare clearly deserves it

romero is a cheating scumbag who thinks his aloof act is convincing

gsp is an all time great

I'd prefer jacare get it first, but I couldn't be too angry with gsp getting it.

yoel needs to disappear from existence.

hopping over legitimate number 1 contenders like Maia or Romero like he grease lightning?

If you're going to troll, don't be stupid about it.

Maia's at 170. He hasn't fought at 185 in almost 5 years.

Absolutely! Hell If Conor got one without a single title defence at lower weight class there is no reason GSP shouldn't get one.

I'd be totally ok with it. Not only does he sell, but he didn't lose his title. So it makes dollars and it makes sense. If he regained his belt, Conor would probably hop back in the octagon for another superfight.

I like GSP but handing out title shots in random weight classes is bullshit. Even GOAT candidates should be required to knock off one or two contenders and earn their shot.

GSP, go beat Rockhold or Jacare first if you want the 185 belt so much.

No, because I want to see Bisping get KO'd, not peppered with lead leg kicks and jabs and held against the fence for 2 minutes at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back