With his style, if GSP were ugly and had a dad bod, would he be so popular?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys say? Lets say if he looked like Max Holloway or Tony Ferguson and had a BJ Penn body, lol, would St. Pierre move the needle?

Probably not as much.

But he would still be the GOAT, with that resume and the way in which he dominated his division.

You can't do thing he does in the octagon with a dad body.

Well he is ugly imo. Definetely not Bj Penn bod though.

GSP's popularity is concrete proof that most UFC fans (and all Canadians) are extremely homosexual not that there's anything wrong with that

What u guys say? Lets say if he looked like Max Holloway or Tony Ferguson and had a BJ Penn body, lol, would St. Pierre move the needle?

That's true but he's still GOAT.

His resume and skillset were amazing - especially for his time.

The way he would beat his opponents using their own strengths was insane.

Gsp is not that good looking he's an average looking dude but his accent is prob why chicks love him? and it does'nt matter his fighting style is zZZZZzzzzzzzzz and who gives a fxxx what a fighter looks like the only things that matters is skill and heart and bringing it every time they fight which Max and Tony always do

Fedor did similar. Anderson isn't exactly a men's magazine model either.

not the same fighting style at all. GSP relies on his explosiveness and athletic abilities for takedowns. GSP is like as explosive as other explosive fighters Romero and Woodley.

He's also more leaned out because he needs crazy cardio for his ape style grinding

Gsp is not that good looking he's an average looking dude but his accent is prob why chicks love him? and it does'nt matter his fighting style is zZZZZzzzzzzzzz and who gives a fxxx what a fighter looks like the only things that matters is skill and heart and bringing it every time they fight which Max and Tony always do
wtf a blue eyed guy with the body of a god(no homo) is an average guy to you? i mean gsp is not model caliber but still far away from your average joe. The guy is good looking and he's been pure class always(imo him being easygoing and not a dbag like Mcgregor or Bisping is a major reason why people like him so much).

And this is coming from a guy that hated on him for laying and praying too much.

Another garbage thread from TS. Well done

I'd still love him. Ugly with a dad bod is pretty much me

Hes only popular because Canadians have nobody else to root for.

Conor is exponentially more entertaining han gsp inside and outside the ring

Gsp is old , boring style, needs a payday to maintain his lifestyle

I predict an epic fail

If you win the as much as GSP did he would have a fan following regardless of style/looks. Not to mention he was a very exciting fighter before his championship runs.

Back