How many of the WW top 6 would Khabib beat?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Khabib is a big LW and could fight at WW without being extremely undersized. Which of the following would you favor him over?

Woodley
Wonderboy
Maia
Lawler
Condit
Masvidal

It's a shark tank in there, and he would be undersized.
But since you asked probably Condit and Masvidal.

Woodley would probably give him the hardest time because of his wrestling pedigree and overall explosiveness..

Would easily beat Maia, Condit, and Masvidal.

Lawler is probably shot after all those wars and finally getting KO'd cold in his last fight.

Thompson and Woodley would be easy favorites.

Woodley and Maia would give him a hard time. Woodley because of his wrestling and Maia because when khabib takes him down he will basically put Maia in his world.

Khabib is a big LW and could fight at WW without being extremely undersized. Which of the following would you favor him over?

Woodley
Wonderboy
Maia
Lawler
Condit
Masvidal
It's hard to gauge. I've only seen Khabib fight to 2 top 10 contenders at light weight

Woodley
Wonderboy
Maia
Lawler
Condit
Masvidal
i'd probably favor him over condit and lawler - both for stylistic reasons. the others probably maul the shit out of him.

Why easily? Maia is one of the few guys who might have the grappling advantage over Khabib.
lol Jake Shields easily decisione'd Maia and Khabib is both a better wrestler and submission artist than Shields. Or Khabib can just keep it standing and beat Maia standing since he's faster and has better boxing.

He can beat all of them.

The hardest fight will be Woodley, because he has the "touch of death."

lol Jake Shields easily decisione'd Maia and Khabib is both a better wrestler and submission artist than Shields. Or Khabib can just keep it standing and beat Maia standing since he's faster and has better boxing.
Size would matter here. Shields was amongst the biggest WW's as is Maia. Kabib would be a small WW. I think Maia beats him both standing and on the ground.

Size would matter here. Shields was amongst the biggest WW's as is Maia. Kabib would be a small WW. I think Maia beats him both standing and on the ground.
Khabib goes toe to toe with Rockhold in straight grappling. Rockhold is both huge and a skilled grappler (check vids.) He would have zero issue engaging in grappling with Maia. lol When have you seen Maia ever hurt someone standing let alone punch someone? Khabib owns him standing easily.

Seriously, Maia's biggest weakness is someone who can grapple with him because he sure as shit can't do anything standing. That's why Shields just neutralizing him without doing much else got him the victory.

I'm not even trying to be a homer here, Khabib would probably get KO'd by both Thompson and Woodley but Maia has nothing for him.

I'm not even trying to be a homer here, Khabib would probably get KO'd by both Thompson and Woodley but Maia has nothing for him.
I would actually give him a better chance against Thompson than Maia, Thompson has good TD but he's not impossible to take down and would lack much of a weight advantage (if any) on Khabib.

Losess to Woodley,Thompson and probably Lawler.Maia is 50-50 and beats Condit,Masvidal.

I'd favour Jake Shields over Khabib anyday. Neither can strike worth shit, but Shields would have a huge size advantage, and you act as if Shields is a shitty grappler.

And I can't stand Shields, but it is what it is.

All of them except woodley. Woodley has tremendous strength and will be difficult to takedown.

Back