Kimbo > Fedor

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Not on terms of skill, record, English-speaking abilities Or fashion sense. But in terms of heart.

Last night, Matt Mitrionè had to back out of his fight against Fedor. He was in the hospital with an owie in his tumtum.

Fedor was then offered Chael Sonnen, who Fedor turned down. Tito Ortiz offered his services which i assume were also turned down. Bellator had another heavyweight fight on the card, which I assumed from day 1 was back up for the main event. Something the UFC has done before..

The fight didn't go on. Fedor instead enjoyed his free vacation in America and screwed the fans. The fans at homes who had their friends over for a night of MMA. The people who bought tickets. The people who traveled hours to see him. Fedor gives no shits about the fans.

Kimbo was faced with a similar situation in elite XC. This true warrior fought a replacement opponent on a few hours notice. And went out on his shield. He gave the fans their money's worth.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Somebody delete this crap.

A little friendly advice ..... allways check your facts before speaking about any subject.

This all kinds of wrong

No disrespect, but last time i checked, Kimbo is circa 6 feet below Fedor.

troll post but with lots of truth inside.
Fact is Conor accepted short notice fights against Mendez and Diaz while having a lot to lose.
Instead of waiting for his title shot but instead putting the shot on the line vs difficult style matchups.

Notice that by far McG's tougher time in the cage was vs Mendez and Diaz short notice not vs the champs.

Fans will still shit on him and call him a duck.

On the other hand Fedor and Jones refuse a very easy short notice fight against Sonnen and get very little heat for it from fans.

Most MMA fans are horrible unfortunately

The thread title is going to piss people off however I see the OP's point. Kimbo did step up and take a fight last minute after Ken Shamrock got injured. Fedor doesn't seem like the type of guy who wants to take risks. He didn't want what happened to Kimbo to happen to him, fighting someone he hasn't trained for and losing badly in the main event. Some will say that was smart. Others will say this situation wasn't his fault in the first place as his opponent backed out not him. But some people will say that Fedor should have taken the risk for the fans who wanted to see him fight.

Fact is Conor accepted short notice fights against Mendez and Diaz while having a lot to lose.
Instead of waiting for his title shot but instead putting the shot on the line vs difficult style matchups.

Notice that by far McG's tougher time in the cage was vs Mendez and Diaz short notice not vs the champs.

On the other hand Fedor and Jones refuse a very easy short notice fight against Sonnen and get very little heat for it from fans.

it was bellators call not fedors coker addressed this

The thread title is going to piss people off however I see the OP's point. Kimbo did step up and take a fight last minute after Ken Shamrock got injured. Fedor doesn't seem like the type of guy who wants to take risks. He didn't want what happened to Kimbo to happen to him, fighting someone he hasn't trained for and losing badly in the main event. Some will say that was smart. Others will say this situation wasn't his fault in the first place as his opponent backed out not him. But some people will say that Fedor should have taken the risk for the fans who wanted to see him fight.

Except that Fedor was never offered any replacements.

You both fell in the trap

Yeah, he should have fought Shael so fans can say:

A: Shael threw the fight
B: Fedor beat another smaller opponent

Eat a dick TS.

WAR FEDOR !

P.S. I'm expecting an announcement for Fedor vs Kongo any day now :)

King Fedor blessed you with his presence last night, fight or no fight.

Be grateful he stepped into the building and bestowed great luck upon all who witnessed his smile.

You must have a really low opinion of Jones. He wouldn't fight Chael on two weeks notice, even after Jones had already put in a full camp. An entire event had to be cancelled.

Except that Fedor was never offered any replacements.

You both fell in the trap

I don't know what happened behind the scenes. I hear he was offered Tito and Chael. If he really wanted to fight and save the card he could have volunteered to fight a replacement.

King Fedor blessed you with his presence last night, fight or no fight.

Be grateful he stepped into the building and bestowed great luck upon all who witnessed his smile.
I'm sure everyone was happy to pay to see Fedor corner some guy n one cares about

Back