Joe Rogan On Jose Aldo Avoiding USADA In Brazil Using This Trick

How can Joe just randomly accuse people all the fucking time?

This cunt has slandered so many people with zero evidence

it's fucking ridiculous

How can Joe just randomly accuse people all the fucking time?

This cunt has slandered so many people with zero evidence

it's fucking ridiculous
Rogan is filled with roids. He ain't no right person to accuse anyone.

If Rogan was on Sherdog he'd have been banned long ago for fighter bashing. Double yellow to you Joe.

2013-11-2719_28_24.gif

TRT programmed Vitor's brain to throw kicks, a new unlocked skill purchased on the App Store.IMG_5997.JPG

If I was Aldo I would leg kick Rogan next time I see him. No greeting, no talking, nothing....just leg kick him with full force and walk away smiling while he rolls on the floor in pain.

Talk shit, get hit.

Pretty smart from Jose aldo tricking usada

Joe is a complete idiot and he should of got fired along with Goldie. Im cool with Cruz, Anik, Cormier and Stann. This guy is a yelling steriod abusing coke head. Please banish this turd from the sport.

Rogan has been saying this shit since 2013 yet Aldo isn't pissing hot.

Joe, USADA will not sent 10239123091 agents there per day because you're suggesting a scheme to dodge them. Zingano going to thailand often and he doesn't bat an eye right ? all the fighters in Europe too, those he doesn't fucking care right ? This is why the "Brazilians are cheaters" bs is all over sherdog, Rogan is the type of person to believe in that, and i bet he thinks there's MMA fighters of his homeland that are clear, he's full of shit.

Rogan is a piece of shit, the dude lives here, has plenty of social projects for kids to train MMA and BJJ, has that burger thing of his, he has a lot of things to care about in his native country, but for Joe's thick skull, is only because he wants to dodge the testing cause he thinks Aldo is the new lance armostrong.

Rogan gets less likeable by the day, his fans too.

If I was Aldo I would leg kick Rogan next time I see him. No greeting, no talking, nothing....just leg kick him with full force and walk away smiling while he rolls on the floor in pain.

Talk shit, get hit.
Stop! There are many who believes that Rogan is a world class fighter. Have some sympathy with their feelings too.

Back