What does Thomson getting ktfo in bellator say about UFC talents?

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
nate got finished by him, and Thomson broke fergusons orbital. Not to mention benson losing a lot after beating guys like masvidal in the ufc

Lets see what Rory does

It tells me that Josh is 38 in a young man's division.

I think your onto something. You may have just proved every fighter in bellator is better than UFC. Highfive

Maybe he didn't take it as serious as he should have, and didn't train like he was in the UFC?

Bling Rust is Real !!

There is reason Thompson is not longer in UFC

It shows that Josh is still on a skid and the UFC was absolutely correct in letting him go. He brought nothing to the table, wasn't very exciting or entertaining, and I'll never forgive him for that fiasco "fight" against Green.

Bellator are getting fights on the decline of the careers, usually former contenders who have hid a bad run of losses. They are ripe for more loses. They have Rory who was a great fighter but hit a bad patch and then went over.

No one is going to Bellator in there primd.

Predictable thread is predictable.

Has the Koscheck version of this been made yet?

Freire was dominated by Held 30-26 style.
He's fought some great guys though. He is like a bit worse in everything version of his bro.

It tells me that each organization has fighters that could KO anyone on any given night.

Patricky Freire is for real. Losing to him is nothing to be ashamed of just because he fights for Bellator.

Predictable thread is predictable.

Has the Koscheck version of this been made yet?
It blows my mind that Koscheck has lost 6 in a row now... It just doesn't seem possible.

It says Josh got old and LW/FW division elite in Bellator have always been good.

Back