Where is Julianna Pena?

Mr hanky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's been 3 weeks since she got arm-barred by a striker and since then she's on mute. Haven't seen any interview or something. Ronda's way of loosing at its finest. Somebody has any news?

PS. Yes, i know 90% of sherbros are happy that she's missing and not opening her big mouth, but I'm just curious.

Id let open her big mouth on me.

Julianna-Pena-6.jpg

It's been 3 weeks since she got arm-barred by a striker and since then she's on mute. Haven't seen any interview or something. Ronda's way of loosing at its finest. Somebody has any news?

PS. Yes, i know 90% of sherbros are happy that she's missing and not opening her big mouth, but I'm just curious.
She has been pretty annoying, and just got humbled a bit, but I think she'll be back and back strong. Shevchenko is no joke, and losing to her isn't a big deal. Remember, Pena won TUF and then got her knee ripped apart so bad that they instantly said that she wouldn't be back for 2 years. She came back after that 2 years and did pretty damn good. She might not be the most likable, but the girl has heart and determination and if she could bounce back from that injury, she can bounce back from a loss.

Have you heard from Denis Bermudez? He just got KO'd by a fighter coming off a 3 1/2 year layoff.

Fighters who get stopped usually don't get mouthy afterwards.

download (13).jpg
"I don't like Julianna Pena. I don't respect Julianna Pena. I hope she's somewhere crying right now. I'm sure she is. I can't wait until she earns her way back, so I can whoop her again."
<JonesLaugh>

I hope she never comes back, and the great thing is she won't get hired by anyone in Hollywood either so there's no way anybody can force her upon the world.

Who cares... She deserved that loss...

Next time shut your mouth and fight well.

Let your skills do the talking.

She's in the kitchen making me a sandwich.

Where women belong.

Out shopping for a new arm since Valentina fucked up the last one...

Shevchenko is no joke, and losing to her isn't a big deal.

This. She's just embarassed because she talked a bunch of shit and then got beaten at her own game by a smaller woman. I imagine she'll wait until she has a fight announcement so there's something positive to focus on and talk about.

Back