Michael Bisping Accuses Jacare Of Doing Steroids

J

JollyRants

Bisping-Jacare.png
“Jacare definitely looks a little different these days,” Bisping said in a recent column. “His shoulders have definitely decreased in size. Pre-USADA compared to now … you can say what you want, but you were on steroids, my friend. I see a difference in size and a difference in muscle tone throughout your entire body.”

Everyone that would destroy Bisping and hes scared to fight is on steriods lol. Jacare is on steriods aka he would rape me so im gonna drag his name through the mud without a shred of proof. Bisping is such a shit champion and a clown. Cant wait till this guy stops ducking contenders for he can get destroyed and fade into obscurity.

Bisping is exactly like a SJW who cries racist sexist xenophobia on everyone who disagrees with him. Anyone he doesn't want to fight is a steroid cheat

Ok so apparently everyone who has a shot at beating him/wont be a huge money fight is either on steroids or doesn't deserve a chance to fight for the title.

Fuck off Bisping your drunk.

lol @ people that think Bisping is scared of anyone

Sounds like Bisping is roid raging again

lol @ people that think Bisping is scared of anyone

I dont think he is personally scared of them, I think he is scared of losing the title. He just wants to hold it for a bit longer make a bit more cash.

Translation:
"Yoel, Jacare, all these guys are on steroids. I shouldn't fight them, maybe give me 47 year old Henderson to fight again. Or just let me hold on to the belt forever".

Despite his setbacks he still managed to climb to the top, who would have ever expected that? Much hespect for Bisping.
If by climb to the top you mean take a replacement fight against Rockhold he would of never got normally lol. Than fluke ko Rockhold, duck a rubber match and fights against every contender.

If by climb to the top you mean take a replacement fight against Rockhold he would of never got normally lol.

I don't get what's so silly about it. The man was relevant in the top 10 for years, he was always on the door for a title shot but never quite got over the hump. Regardless of how he got his shot, he capitalized on it and won the belt. You can dislike him as a fighter but you gotta respect the dude for accomplishing what he has done.

I don't get what's so silly about it. The man was relevant in the top 10 for years, he was always on the door for a title shot but never quite got over the hump. Regardless of how he got his shot, he capitalized on it and won the belt. You can dislike him as a fighter but you gotta respect the dude for accomplishing what he has done.
I dont respect him because hes done shit in my eyes. He got his ass kicked by two old men in Dan Henderson and Anderson. He got lucky against Luke who tore him a new asshole than denied him a rematch while defending titles against 47 year old rank 13 Dan Henderson. Now instead of fighting Yoel hes trying to fight a WW. Hes more a joke than Conor McGregor. Bisping is a complete fucking joke of a champion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck, can't believe that I agree w/ Bisping.

Jacare is definitely different. You could see just about every muscle fiber before USADA. Now looks like Anderson Silva's physique.

You can tell most of UFC's roster was on some sort of shit. No brainer

Bisping is the best self marketer in all of Mma. No matter What he says, people talk about him, And a bunch of threads Are made on mma forums. Hard to not love the guy.

And sure, Jacare looks different, but so does Bisping.

Back