conor Mczilla

MrTonystark

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
so i was thinking about a time line here. Conor is the most exciting thing in mma right now this is for sure. I dont know to much about contracts and things of that nature, but what happens if the fight with mayweather happens. what goes on with the three separate entities involved. Conor entertainment or whatever and mayweather and the ufc. if the ufc isnt involved does he get sued for breach of contract etc.?does he get cut? lets say he does and fights Mayweather and loses or wins he gets paid an obnoxious amount money and then what retire? if he gets cut from the ufc does he return after saying fuck you to them? this is a very interesting scenario, of course i dont see ufc ever cutting him but im very interested in seeing the end result in all of this. where does he go after the ufc? boxing? i get that his ambition his making money, but then it like wasted talent. at this rate we wont see a ufc fight from him for like what 2 years im guessing, which is very disappointing because who else is as exciting to watch. hypothetically if he doesnt go back to the ufc where does his career go from there? i kinda feel like he backed himself into a corner unless the ufc caves in. What you say sherdog how does this all play out? no haters here please just want peoples thought on the subject because it is a very unique one.2upload_2017-2-19_1-3-51.png

4d8c6f1b015af4d3df5fb3f5c125cd1d835512ac18185023623f2be481cf9c0f.jpg

so i was thinking about a time line here. Conor is the most exciting thing in mma right now this is for sure. I dont know to much about contracts and things of that nature, but what happens if the fight with mayweather happens. what goes on with the three separate entities involved. Conor entertainment or whatever and mayweather and the ufc. if the ufc isnt involved does he get sued for breach of contract etc.?does he get cut? lets say he does and fights Mayweather and loses or wins he gets paid an obnoxious amount money and then what retire? if he gets cut from the ufc does he return after saying fuck you to them? this is a very interesting scenario, of course i dont see ufc ever cutting him but im very interested in seeing the end result in all of this. where does he go after the ufc? boxing? i get that his ambition his making money, but then it like wasted talent. at this rate we wont see a ufc fight from him for like what 2 years im guessing, which is very disappointing because who else is as exciting to watch. hypothetically if he doesnt go back to the ufc where does his career go from there? i kinda feel like he backed himself into a corner unless the ufc caves in. What you say sherdog how does this all play out? no haters here please just want peoples thought on the subject because it is a very unique one.2View attachment 202185
tumblr_mf1o4eRAov1qijr10o1_500.gif

Back