Most disappointing sport ever???

Kriegsboy

I’m the greatest!
@Yellow
Reaction score
So I'm watching Bellator and Can't wait for the main event ,don't even feel like watching the undercard,so I tune into the main event and the fucking patricky pitbull fight is now the main event.WHAT THE FUCK!!!!One of the biggest letdowns in the history of my career as an MMA fan!!!I had to make this thread.Theres always something with cancelation's in this sport.FUCK!!!

Biggest disappointments when things go wrong.

Among the most exciting and rewarding sports when things go right.

Try drinking all night waiting for Lewis Vs Browne (Arguing with girlfriend and getting thrown out in the process) only to find out it's going down tomorrow night

Superbowl 51.

But I am a Falcons fan.

At least we got the groin shot from Congo

MMA isn't the most disappointing sport by the way, I might be drunk and kinda messed up at the moment but watching guys like Quinton Jackson K.O Chuck Liddell and Matt Serra K.O GSP really inspired me to get into shape and actually lead a kind of better path in my life. (MMA BLESS)

Loooooool

I'm laughing now at myself because I haven't been to sleep lol, I love MMA though and try to catch every event, got a hit eager tonight unfortunately and ended up at my mothers (she lives like 30 seconds round the corner from my girlfriends lol)

Should edit the title of my thread but Im not,however not THE MOST DISAPPOINTING sport ever ,but the most MAIN EVENT fuckup sports ever.

Should edit the title of my thread but IM NOT,however not THE most disappointing sport ever ,but the most MAIN EVENT fuckup sports ever.

I'd have to honestly say boxing is the most disappointing I started boxing at 6 in 1999 then stopped when Lewis fought Tyson which was basically a money only fight for both guys and fell out of love with the sport, MMA reignited my love for combat sports.

17d574c4a623858b5bdb974339b1bc338e4f5e9aed51a3e93cbca17b88299925.jpg

I'd have to honestly say boxing is the most disappointing I started boxing at 6 in 1999 then stopped when Lewis fought Tyson which was basically a money only fight for both guys and fell out of love with the sport, MMA reignited my love for combat sports.
In the past year MMA has earned the title

Not a chance mate, I watched UFC 196 co main with Holly Vs Miesha the UFC 200 Aldo Vs Edgar and thoroughly enjoyed both fights even though neither had a brutal knockout and one fighter fought kind of cautiously, this sport is great much like many others, I think I just love this sport more than any other because this is a true test of will succeed and technique to get you there.

Boxing is the sweet science, MMA is the brutal reality.

I'm disapointed because Thompson just got finished by a headbutt :(

By the way I apologise if I come across as a bit oboxious and rude I've just had a few too many beers and a bad night, tried sleeping but can't at the moment, Sherdog is a good place to wind down at the end of a long day (or in my case tonight a very very long night)

Back