How would you fix UFC?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For me mandatory title defence. Sponsers on a banner prefight and during rounds. Ufc embedded for every event.

2000-2016 'Dana is a horrible president and I can't wait until he has no power.'

2017- 'WME have no idea about MMA and I hope the Fertitas buy it back for a fraction of the cost'

As a fan, how do you think sponsors on a banner improves anything?

Get rid of things that do not please just bleed god like wall and stall.

No wmma
Axe the 125 division
Cut the useless fighters
Less cards (like the last 4 where they gave only 2 good fights out of 12)
Allow fighters to have at least 1 sponsor
Smaller octagon
Ban corruption
Axe TUF and burn the gym down and get a payout
Axe 1 of 2 weigh ins
If healthy, force fighters to do post fight interviews unlike some weak * who run off
The people deserve an explanation on why you were a fraud and lost
Make every fight have a face off before the bell rings so they don't do all that touching nonsense when fighting

Last edited:
Put a wig on Dana

1. Get rid of Reebok

2. No more CIRCUS title fights (ie Connie/Eddie; Bisping/50yo Hendo

3. Start marketing actual TALENT instead of goofy characters

LqMmv_f-maxage-0.gif

1. Keep men's and women's fights on separate cards.
2. Get rid of flyweight and bantamweight divisions.
3. Let fighters wear their own shorts again.
4. Don't let Paige Vanzant fight again until she keeps her promise to shave her head.

Get rid of Reebok.

Fire Joe Rogan.

Strip McGregor of the LW belt. It's clear he has no intention of defending it and he's clogging one of the most stacked divisions in the UFC.

Title shots based on merits.

Promotional push to good fighters, not to unproven white kids with blond hair.

I'd hire the writing team of WWE. The UFC's current script writers aren't writing good story lines and their current list of fighters that they try to force us to like isn't working for me.

Get rid of ring girls, create a women's 125 lb division, increase the size of the roster, 2 fights per week with a "fight night" level card during the week like Tuesday or something, and a PPV on the weekend

- Rightful #1 contenders fight for the title.
- Far less spotlight for WMMA, scrap the 145 lb division.
- No more disbanding relevant prospects or contenders like Larkin and Horiguchi and all the others.
- Cut worthless fighters who are boring to watch and will never go anywhere (which is actually a lot of the roster).
- A bit less cards, but better quality cards.
- Ditch Reebok if possible.
- Replace Arianny and Brittney.

Last edited:
OBVIOUSLY mandatory steroid fucking checks every very often!!!

Get rid of ring girls, create a women's 125 lb division, increase the size of the roster, 2 fights per week with a "fight night" level card during the week like Tuesday or something, and a PPV on the weekend

I think I disagree with all your points

Get rid of things that do not please just bleed god like wall and stall.
Wall and stall and lay and pray are much less of a problem than they were five years ago. I'm not sure the UFC fixed it so much as judges have begun favoring a few hard clean strikes to several minutes of indecisive grappling.

If you want to beat another fighter with grappling, you really need to dominate them.

Back